• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato is back but we need your cooperation (2nd May, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ELLIO7
Great! Thank you so much for the rerun.

I have joined in June 2021.
So, now I created new account without any option.

I was a trusted seller and "Babiato lover"

Is it possible to get those badges back?

Thank you.

@ELLIO7
Great! Thank you so much for the rerun.

I have joined in June 2021.
So, now I created new account without any option.

I was a trusted seller and "Babiato lover"

Is it possible to get those badges back?

Thank you.
It's tricky to answer your question for the time being. Let's be patient and see how much can be done to restore the old credibilities and move forward.

It's tricky to answer your question for the time being. Let's be patient and see how much can be done to restore the old credibilities and move forward.
I understand.
I can provide whatever proofs I have.
Also, I can ask my buyers to acknowledge my credibility if that helps.

Reactions: hashkiller
I was very sad when I wasn't able to open Babiato, it has become a lifeline for me as a developer. When it went down I thought it would be available within a few hours but it didn't, there were also no warnings about any attack on Babiato but i didn't lost hope then I went up to Internet Archive to browse the old pages to find any clue or a contact information to get updates on it and somehow in an old version of site I was able to find that Babiato has a Telegram Channel but when I tried to open it it does not work because that page was not in their database, then I tried looking that page to Google but Google also doesn't have a cache of that page and then I tried something else from Google and fortunately I was able to find the Telegram Channel and then I found that telegram is not available in my country and then I downloaded a VPN and joined the channel and I was able to get updates on why the site is down. I was very happy that the team is trying their best to become back online, although this is a old backup but we'll work together to get it back as it was before.

Team Babiato, I can't imagine to live without you and Babiato. You are my Family.

Good morning!
As an Argentine, we have 7% monthly inflation, only 9 of 45 million work in the private sector to support another 20 million bums who live in the state, I can tell you that with dedication, desire and effort we can get out of this, let's work hard and LONG LIVE BABITO!
Greetings, Marcos.

I can't enable 2fa, it says "Your account has temporarily been locked due to failed login attempts."

I logged in in the account without failing, went directly to enable 2fa and says that, I assume it must be a bug.

Thank you for team for your hard work make babiato online again.
I'm very appreciate your effort. We support you all.
It's okay for some error or not working.
We are family so we are with you in these difficult times
Sure just announce when we can reupload our resources again
Keep the spirit and dont give up.

If need any thing to be done.. I can volunteer in my free time.
For sure, spread the real news we are trying to share. People should know how to act for the time being and what went wrong and how we may not be able to restore some of the data/records they had. We need massive cooperation so that Babiato doesn't get flooded with the same questions and demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock