• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato Hacked :(

I'm glad to be back on Babiato 😍.. thanks to the team for making this possible..

Even though I lost all my uploaded resources and had to create a new account 😩

I'm glad to be back on Babiato 😍.. thanks to the team for making this possible..

Even though I lost all my uploaded resources and had to create a new account 😩

Guys I have some of the plugin history if it helps. I have a repository for 2021 and 2022 for popular plugins such as woocommerce coupons pro, wprocket, yoast seo and so on. Let me know if I can hrlp

New fresh profile and a new fresh start for Babiato!!!!

How is the guy over at the Vault pulling off the Babak impersonation without getting burned ?
Is it Babak talking over there or is it all fake ?

Cheers and cool this is back

Last edited:
lots of good contribution from babiations.
we hope this will not happen again.
be strong guys!

@Babak and crew, thanks for the restore and the unhappy situation, but thanks for all your hard work to come back.

Will begin to upload my Plugins. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock