• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders v2.8.3

No permission to download
Hmm, not sure what's missing.

I just started a fresh WP instance with only Bricks and ACSS installed.

I don't see the AutoBEM option on hover, and I'm getting this in the console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'insertBefore')
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous>

/wp-content/plugins/automaticcss-plugin/classes/Features/Bem_Class_Generator/js/bundle.js causing this

Hmm, not sure what's missing.

I just started a fresh WP instance with only Bricks and ACSS installed.

I don't see the AutoBEM option on hover, and I'm getting this in the console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'insertBefore')
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous>

/wp-content/plugins/automaticcss-plugin/classes/Features/Bem_Class_Generator/js/bundle.js causing this
1.Make sure the "Automatically create BEM classes for Elements" option is enabled in ACSS options.
2.Even if it's enabled, hit the "save changes" button. This will regenerate the css code of acss.

Try after these two steps!

Hi @purpletiger

These steps are performed many times. Fresh WP + Bricks + ACSS without making ANY changes also has this issue. I even tried on a live hosting server, local, adjusted PHP versions, and tried various versions of Bricks and ACSS—still the same JS issue.

However, with the same ACSS version, the AUtoBEM works pretty well when using Oxygen.

When I turned OFF the Automatically Create BEM Classes For Elements option in ACSS, I didn't get that Uncaught TypeError. The same error appears in the browser console when I turn it ON again.

When I turned OFF the Automatically Create BEM Classes For Elements option in ACSS, I didn't get that Uncaught TypeError. The same error appears in the browser console when I turn it ON again.
Make sure you're on latest Bricks (1.9.1.1) and latest ACSS (2.7.0.2). Don't know what else could be it

I'm using the exact versions, @purpletiger . I tried upgrading to Bricks 1.9.2 beta and downgraded ACSS to 2.7.0.1; I still have the same issue.

As I said, with the same version of ACSS, I can use AutoBEM with Oxygen. Then I won't get this error message. But when I switch to Bricks, AutoBEM stops working on the same site.

I'm using the exact versions, @purpletiger . I tried upgrading to Bricks 1.9.2 beta and downgraded ACSS to 2.7.0.1; I still have the same issue.

As I said, with the same version of ACSS, I can use AutoBEM with Oxygen. Then I won't get this error message. But when I switch to Bricks, AutoBEM stops working on the same site.
hmm, I don't know then :/

Automatic CSS 2.7.1 (Original & Untouched)

Released: 24th October 2023

ACSS 2.7.1

This is our standard post-release update focusing exclusively on bug fixes and improvements.

- Auto BEM fixes
- Color Scheme Switcher fixes
- Form fixes
- Breakout on <figure>: margin now working correctly
- Ribbon default shadow color now uses neutral instead of shade
- Stop triggering calc expansion on certain css properties (grid-area etc.)
- Add missing card-gap and grid classes in Context Menu
- Fix: You do not have sufficient permissions to save the plugin settings
- Fix: contextual colors are now in the Gutenberg palette
- SASS/SCSS import path
- Breakpoint values are now visible in the Header Height Dashboard
- S3 plugin compatibility
- Converted more Shade references to Neutral

Download Automatic CSS 2.7.1 (Original & Untouched)

Attachments

• automatic.css-2.7.1.zip
    678.8 KB · Views: 23
Great! Thank you very much @edumaster for providing it this fast! 👊🏼
EDIT: Plugin installation failed.

Last edited:
Incorrect zipping of the file. The main folder was added to the zip again, and that's what made the installation fail,

@purpletiger - Fixed now. You can redownload the file or just copy and paste the folder named "automaticcss-plugin", from the previous download, in your wordpress plugin directory.

@PixelMate - Yes. Plugin main folder was within a subfolder. Zip file fixed now. Shall work without any issues.

Reactions: purpletiger
Babak updated Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders with a new update entry:

Automatic.css v2.7.1 Untouched

Download Automatic.css v2.7.1 - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders Nulled Free
OCTOBER 24, 2023 - v2.7.1

This is our standard post-release update focusing exclusively on bug fixes and improvements.
Auto BEM fixes
Color Scheme Switcher fixes
Form fixes
Breakout on <figure>: margin now working correctly
Ribbon default shadow color now uses neutral instead of shade
Stop triggering calc expansion on certain css properties (grid-area etc.)
Add missing card-gap and grid classes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Automatic CSS 2.7.2 (Original & Untouched)

Released: 09th November 2023

ACSS 2.7.2

- WordPress 6.4 compatibility
- PHP 8.2 compatibility
- Add color palette to Cwicly
- Clickable parent no longer prevents editing text in Bricks
- Flex-grid classes are no longer generated multiple times
- Context menu correctly applies selection--alt class
- Form fixes
- Added missing option-centering
- Disable the context menu in Cwicly until fully supported
- Header height settings now allow decimals

Download Automatic CSS 2.7.2 (Original & Untouched)

Note: If you have any issues installing the zip file directly, unzip the file and copy the folder "automaticcss-plugin" inside the PLUGINS folder of your Wordpress installation.

Attachments

• automatic.css-2.7.2.zip
    712.2 KB · Views: 47

ACSS 2.7.2

Note: If you have any issues installing the zip file directly, unzip the file and copy the folder "automaticcss-plugin" inside the PLUGINS folder of your Wordpress installation.
Thank you very much!

ACSS 2.7.2

THank you. Can you share null version?

Anyone else having the default focus dotted border styling on all links as of v2.7.2? (Bricks only it seems)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock