• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools

AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools 3.8

No permission to download
Like @KangBatagor say

Be careful with this script, they change the index.php on your site to buy an official license, I have experience that has happened today. If you don't have a backup of your site, it will be a big problem on your site
This script seems to have a backdoor from the developer so that they get access to your file manger
Too many scripts I'm lazy to check them. Don't install this script, this is not nulled. When you install this script it will work but after a few days they will change the index.php to buy their original license. I installed this script on a subdomain but they changed my wordpress index.php

This example
Check it worked
Capture.PNG

Be careful

If the owners of the Script can access index.php through a backdoor when you install a nulled version, can they still can access it when you have a paid version? Can they hack your site any time they want? whether its nulled or paid version?

If the owners of the Script can access index.php through a backdoor when you install a nulled version, can they still can access it when you have a paid version? Can they hack your site any time they want? whether its nulled or paid version?
I think if it is nulled then thay cannot check anything

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock