• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon v4.6.8

No permission to download
I have updated this 3.5.8 version on one of my sites, and no problem with the footer there. Yesterday I had started a new site and uploaded the same 3.5.8 version, and I can't style my Widget.

Widget Styling options are not available.

Edit: I have tested the 3.5.8 version on a local server with a fresh WP install, and there is also the same problem (No Styling Options for Widgets)

@Babak @2GB Please have a look.
Did you turned on astra pro modules?

Reactions: davespurs
I downloaded the latest theme and the pro from babiato, but I 'm still not able to activate any option of these.
Why ?

Attachments

• astra add-on.png
    astra add-on.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 52
I have updated this 3.5.8 version on one of my sites, and no problem with the footer there. Yesterday I had started a new site and uploaded the same 3.5.8 version, and I can't style my Widget.

Widget Styling options are not available.

Edit: I have tested the 3.5.8 version on a local server with a fresh WP install, and there is also the same problem (No Styling Options for Widgets)

@Babak @2GB Please have a look.
i have same problem with you, is anyone help, masters?

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Themes With the Pros Addon v3.5.9 Nulled​

@Babak

v3.5.9
- Improvement: Astra menu settings button made accessible to users with 'edit-theme-options' capability.
- Improvement: Clear asset cache of theme and addon on every new update of the addon.
- Improvement: WooCommerce & EDD cart - Introducing Cart product count color option.
- Fix: Fatal error `Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function astra_get_tablet_breakpoint()` in some cases.
- Fix: Search - Added Accessibility for Search Box style of Search Button.
- Fix: EDD - Cart count is overlapping on the submenu section.
- Fix: Builder - Account Element - Sticky header menu color not working.
- Fix: Builder - Account Element - Menu Font not working.
- Fix: Builder - Account Element - Deprecated responsive options for menu colors.
- Fix: Builder - Account Element - Login menu notice only visible when WooCommerce or Lifter LMS plugin activated.
- Fix: Sticky Header shrink option not working in new Header/Footer builder.

Attachments

• Astra Pro v3.5.9 Theme.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
Babak updated Astra Pro - Extend Astra Themes With the Pros Addon with a new update entry:

Astra Pro Addon v3.5.9 Nulled

Download Astra Pro v3.5.9 - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon Nulled Free
v3.5.9

- Improvement: Astra menu settings button made accessible to users with 'edit-theme-options' capability.
- Improvement: Clear asset cache of theme and addon on every new update of the addon.
- Improvement: WooCommerce & EDD cart - Introducing Cart product count color option.
- Fix: Fatal error `Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function astra_get_tablet_breakpoint()` in some cases.
- Fix: Search -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks… but from where i can get the theme?

Reactions: Guyver
Please activate your copy of the Astra Pro to get update notifications, access to support features & other resources!

Any key or way to remove this warning? Thanks

Please activate your copy of the Astra Pro to get update notifications, access to support features & other resources!

Any key or way to remove this warning? Thanks
I have activated the astra pro, and using any key to activate, but the message still not active, and got warning astra not activated.

Reactions: bigmacgw1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock