• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon

Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With Pro Addon v4.6.8

No permission to download
Astra Pro v2.3.3 Untouched - @Babak

Version 2.3.3

March 11, 2020

Improvement:
  • Added compatibility of ‘Display on Mobile’ option with all ‘Section’ options with Above and Below Header.
  • Added support for file generation option to work in individual sites on multisite setup.
Fix:
  • Student Gravatar customizer option missing in Learndash 3.0 template.
  • Updated Iris library for Color Picker.
  • Undefined url and path PHP notice in some cases.
  • PHP warnings for undefined notice in Spacing Addon.
  • Transparent header jittery issue with animation on mobile.
  • Footer widget line height round off issue.
  • Line height round off issue in WooCommerce product title on single product and product archive page.

Reactions: Cowley and Babak
Babak updated Astra Pro - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon with a new update entry:

Astra Pro Addon v2.3.3

Download Astra Pro v2.3.3 - Extend Astra Theme With the Pro Addon Nulled Free
v2.3.3 - Thanks To @medw1311

- Improvement: Added compatibility of 'Display on Mobile' option with all 'Section' options with Above and Below Header.
- Improvement: Added support for file generation option to work in individual sites on multisite setup.
- Fix: Student Gravatar customizer option missing in Learndash 3.0 template.
- Fix: Updated Iris library for Color Picker.
- Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: kyezer
Just a heads up that updating to Astra Pro v2.3.3 will tell you to update to Astra Theme v2.3.3 which isn't actually available yet (well not here in the UK at least)

Reactions: iLegend
Just a heads up that updating to Astra Pro v2.3.3 will tell you to update to Astra Theme v2.3.3 which isn't actually available yet (well not here in the UK at least)

Where Looking for this notice. Thank you.

Where Looking for this notice. Thank you.
IzRHJeo.png

Reactions: iLegend
Yeah. I'll wait till it was available through the dashboard.
The Pro addon plugin upgrade to v2.3.3 is available through the dashboard (though still not in the members area yet) but the base theme 2.3.3 isn't available anywhere.

Reactions: TassieNZ
Have you got base theme 2.3.3 yet @TassieNZ ? I know you tend to seem to get things first there in NZ

Strange, but not here yet either! :)
It's odd that Pro hasn't been updated in the members area either. I wonder if they have done an Elementor and silently pulled the update due to issues? I grabbed the pro update within 5 minutes of it being available on dashboard.

It's odd that Pro hasn't been updated in the members area either. I wonder if they have done an Elementor and silently pulled the update due to issues? I grabbed the pro update within 5 minutes of it being available on dashboard.
I think you are right and it's been pulled due to issues.

Reactions: Medw1311
I think you are right and it's been pulled due to issues.
Finally got Astra Base 2.3.3 through WP dashboard. Members area is updated now too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock