• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Any one with ali2woo or alidropship plugin for sale?

Mavibest

Nov 1, 2019
I guys I'm in need of ali2woo or alidropship plugin license key I dont mind if it's for sale, for a cheaper price though

I Can probably help with Alidropship and Alidropship Woo plugins. However, it will be by donation and you will be added to a private PM Group. It will be usable on one site only.

I'll need a few people interested to make it worthwhile (at least 6).

If you are interested, have questions, or want more information, please PM me. I won't answer questions on this thread.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
I Can probably help with Alidropship and Alidropship Woo plugins. However, it will be by donation and you will be added to a private PM Group. It will be usable on one site only.

If you are interested, have questions, or want more information, please PM me. I won't answer questions on this thread.

I'm interested in the Alidropship plugin. How can I buy and what are the conditions?

Will this be one license that more of us would use?

Finally got this sorted. It IS by donation - $12 minimum (PayPal in signature). It will be done via a Private PM group. Updates to the plugin are via that group. If it fu*ks up within three months of your donation, happy to refund donation. Only for use on ONE site. If you try and abuse that, I will hunt you down in my spare time! You will be required to give the domain name it is being used on.

Any questions, please PM.

Last edited:
Finally got this sorted. It IS by donation - $16 minimum (PayPal in signature). It will be done via a Private PM group. Updates to the plugin are via that group. If it fu*ks up within three months of your donation, happy to refund donation. Only for use on ONE site. If you try and abuse that, I will hunt you down in my spare time! You will be required to give the domain name it is being used on.

with all the add-on plugin? or just the Alidropship plugin?
any sample to have a peek?
hehe...

with all the add-on plugin? or just the Alidropship plugin?
any sample to have a peek?
hehe...
No addons, no peek! Sorry. Can look at addons later.

EDIT: PM me with your domain name and I'll set you up with free peek! Only because you are a long term member and I'd like to test it in the real world!!! :)

Won't be until the morning though as going to bed!!! :)

Finally got this sorted. It IS by donation - $12 minimum (PayPal in signature). It will be done via a Private PM group. Updates to the plugin are via that group. If it fu*ks up within three months of your donation, happy to refund donation. Only for use on ONE site. If you try and abuse that, I will hunt you down in my spare time! You will be required to give the domain name it is being used on.

Nobody need this now! :)

what would this solution be? could you explain it better?

Which plugin do you refer to? Alidropship or Ali2woo?
Is the value $12 lifetime access or is it annual payment?
All functions released?
I did ask for questions to be PMed! However ...

This is for Alidropship or Alidropship Woo and does not include addons at this stage. It is fully functional. May be able to a package for them later. Looking at that soon. All updates are released via the Private PM, you cannot auto-update.

This is a NULLED solution, so no guarantee of lifetime, however I can't see a reason for it to fail. Time will tell.

I did ask for questions to be PMed! However ...

This is for Alidropship or Alidropship Woo and does not include addons at this stage. It is fully functional. May be able to a package for them later. Looking at that soon. All updates are released via the Private PM, you cannot auto-update.

This is a NULLED solution, so no guarantee of lifetime, however I can't see a reason for it to fail. Time will tell.

THIS is a NULLED product!

Also, it is done via a Private PM Group.

Just an update. I can now do Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (NULLED) including the NULLED version of 11 Addons (8 premium, 3 free) for a donation of $25.00 (minimum)

NOTE: this is for ONE site only. You need to donate $25.00 (minimum) per site you use it on. (you are required to give the URL for registration). It cannot be installed in a sub-folder!
Abandoned Cart
AliShipping
Countdown Timer
Customers Gallery
Facebook Business
GA Enhanced Ecommerce
Google Merchant
Recent Sales Pop-Up
Reviews Page
UpSell
Urgency

If for any reason it fails (except for abuse) during the first three months, I will refund your donation in full.

Please PM for more details or to purchase!

Last edited:

Just an update. I can now do Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (NULLED) including the NULLED version of 11 Addons (8 premium, 3 free) for a donation of $25.00 (minimum)

NOTE: this is for ONE site only. You need to donate $25.00 (minimum) per site you use it on. (you are required to give the URL for registration). It cannot be installed in a sub-folder!

If for any reason it fails (except for abuse) during the first three months, I will refund your donation in full.

This has been fully tested and a few bugs ironed out. It is working 100%. :)

For anyone who would like confirmation, please check with @nada as they were the guinea pig! All tested with plugins and now all working great! :)

• Love
Reactions: nada
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock