• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

Thank yo so much in advance
May be you should search before posting? Check the below post.

If you continue to post links without searching for them, you will be added to the ignore list. GLHF

If you have any of these I will be forever grateful! Long live the UI kits!!

This link for Uranus V1.3:

check before post guys 😊

Can anyone share these? Thanks!
(1/3)

Hi, can i get this ?

I try use someone requested here, but link not available anymore :(
(2/2)

Did you find it ? Even via the search section I can't seem to retrieve where it was originally posted
(1/1)

Enjoy Guys 😊

Last edited:
If you have any of these I will be forever grateful! Long live the UI kits!!

Most of them are already available. I'm going to say it again... Please search the forum before posting anything.

Reactions: Dharsata Indira
Please may you send the updated links to these?

Last edited:
I tried to edit my reply but those will really help me in my project

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock