• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All "myfonts.com" Requests Go In Here

Hi, I am sending you the fonts you are looking for; I advise you to look better on the net. Good work.
P.s.: I forgot I have a credit of 36 euros.
can you get this font? I been lokking on the net but nothing

Thank you for previous fonts.

Please upload:

Thanks in advance.

View hidden content is available for registered users!
View hidden content is available for registered users!

2/3

Hi @maticfrag I'm very grateful if I deserve this font
✌️

sorry, not available for now !!! :(

Hi, I am sending you the fonts you are looking for; I advise you to look better on the net. Good work.
P.s.: I forgot I have a credit of 36 euros.

I advise you to Respect/Follow the RULES. LAZY BOY - LAST WARN!!!

can you get this font? I been lokking on the net but nothing

Dear @lamor32 , I remember your request, my advice is stop asking help from lazy people.

Reactions: Ol9 and Player_007
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

2/3

sorry, not available for now !!! :(

I advise you to Respect/Follow the RULES. LAZY BOY - LAST WARN!!!

Dear @lamor32 , I remember your request, my advice is stop asking help from lazy people.
Mr. maticfrag, don't be a professor, I know the rules of the babiato forum better than you.

What rule would I break ? Having uploaded the file directly and not via link.

I hope this is it, because if you are referring to something else you are off track.

PS: The financial request is simply a joke. Have you ever seen a service provided before and without paying ? Not me, I repeat it was a joke.

Reactions: BlownMind
Please upload:

Thanks in advance.

is it possible to share with us ?

Please this bro :)

this is a non pro font

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock