• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ALL ioncube decoding requests go in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I not look, but people do not understand!
AGAIN

1) Carefully read the rules of the forum !!
2) Carefully read the rules of this thread!!
3) ONLY IONCUBE FILES ARE DECRYPTED IN THIS TOPIC!!

- This thread DOES NOT PUBLISH requests for nulled scripts/applications! And only requests for decryption!
- In this thread, SourceGuardian, goto, JS, etc. DO NOT BE DECRYPTED. If you saw that I had previously decrypted someone, I did it only on my own initiative and I won’t do anything like that in this thread again!
- In this topic, ONLY FILES encrypted by IONCUBE are decrypted! DO NOT SEND HUGE ARCHIVES WITH A LOT OF UNNEED FILES. The archive should contain only Ioncube files that you need to decrypt.
- In this topic, files are decrypted by the same forum users as you! And they do it only ON THEIR INITIATIVE. Nobody here owes you anything!

Personal request: If you know the PHP version of the encrypted Ioncube file, please indicate it!

The last few files including this obfuscated JS files.!
1) They can be partially restored (at least most of them). But it takes a lot of time (And my time is precious to me))
2) The files are encrypted with JavaScript Scrambler, or rather JScrambler, and the files are very large - I don't want to waste my time deobfuscation of these JS files...
Thank you for replying to this message
although I don't get the decoded file. but i got a new technique to encode js files
I am very grateful for you.

have a nice day

can u please decode this files small not large

File encoder : IonCube

php version : PHP 7.1 ( init71.php )
or
php version : PHP 7.0 ( init70.php )

Thanks sir i'll be waiting ur replay

Here is file:

Attachments

• vendor.zip
    87.2 KB · Views: 23
How can I not look, but people do not understand!
AGAIN

1) Carefully read the rules of the forum !!
2) Carefully read the rules of this thread!!
3) ONLY IONCUBE FILES ARE DECRYPTED IN THIS TOPIC!!

- This thread DOES NOT PUBLISH requests for nulled scripts/applications! And only requests for decryption!
- In this thread, SourceGuardian, goto, JS, etc. DO NOT BE DECRYPTED. If you saw that I had previously decrypted someone, I did it only on my own initiative and I won’t do anything like that in this thread again!
- In this topic, ONLY FILES encrypted by IONCUBE are decrypted! DO NOT SEND HUGE ARCHIVES WITH A LOT OF UNNEED FILES. The archive should contain only Ioncube files that you need to decrypt.
- In this topic, files are decrypted by the same forum users as you! And they do it only ON THEIR INITIATIVE. Nobody here owes you anything!

Personal request: If you know the PHP version of the encrypted Ioncube file, please indicate it!

The last few files including this obfuscated JS files.!
1) They can be partially restored (at least most of them). But it takes a lot of time (And my time is precious to me))
2) The files are encrypted with JavaScript Scrambler, or rather JScrambler, and the files are very large - I don't want to waste my time deobfuscation of these JS files...
I am very grateful for what you do brother
keep going

Reactions: mohamedgpaly
can u please decode this files small not large

File encoder : IonCube

php version : PHP 7.1 ( init71.php )
or
php version : PHP 7.0 ( init70.php )

Thanks sir i'll be waiting ur replay

Here is file:
File(s) decoded =)
Download:

Reactions: markos343
can anybody decode this file? just 30 kilobyte one file, ioncube v10 encrypted
thanks in advance
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
can anybody decode this file??
I will be honoured
thanks

Can you decode this?

can anybody decode this file??
I will be honoured
thanks
Can you decode this?
This encryption contains dynamic key + license file, so it cannot be decrypted

Can you decode this?
Please read the rules that require decryption HERE

File(s) decoded =)

Download: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

The files were decrypted without errors, the only thing is the obfuscated variables - if you wish, you can restore it yourself

Example ( $_obfuscated_* - from this to normal variables ):
6929c6d93f.png
How to solve $_ obfuscated_*

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock