• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All in One Video Downloader Script

All in One Video Downloader Script v2.14.1

No permission to download

Typing the URl in the search bar works perfectly. The downloads are all avaialble.

All of these buttons Render a 404 Page.

uPzF17.jpg

ZbcRjC.jpg

when i press to download youtube video, it's give me just links for whatch it ( how to do that downloading links work?

not sure if download mp4 work for your or will open new tab and play the video

although i amend htaccess to add this below also not auto download
AddType application/octet-stream .mp4
I have same problem, when i press to download, it's open in new tab link to watch it (

Hello good afternoon
if you can help me the only thing that recognizes is vimeo 🤦‍♂️
nothing more . thank you happy afternoon

freenulled updated All in One Video Downloader Script with a new update entry:

All in One Video Downloader Script

Changelog

Version 1.7.0 (28/05/2020)
  • Froala editor changed with TinyMCE
  • Database queries improved
  • The cache-control page updated
  • News section bug fixed
  • Google+ username field removed from the appearance settings page
  • New automatic updating system (experimental)
  • Proxy testing functions improved
  • Tiktok video thumbnails fixed
  • Watermarked option added to TikTok video downloads (without watermark still available)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

YouTube has blocked server IP. It says to use proxies. Where to find proxies that work with YouTube? I have tried a few proxies, and they did not work with YouTube downloading. Any leads would be appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock