• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit v4.6.0 + Addons

No permission to download
The newest version does not work for me, site goes down.

This error shown in recovery mode:
Web capture_12-12-2021_20117.jpeg

I'm currently using AIOSEO - Redirects 1.1.1 and AIOSEO - Image SEO 1.0.6

You can find latest addons in Tassiez's post here I had that same error when trying to upgrade from 4.1.5.1 to 4.1.5.2 / then when i tried Kao's release upgrade from 4.1.5.1 (with latest addons already updated -see Tassiez's post i mentioned) to 4.1.5.3 it worked fine. i guess there's some random stuff that makes trouble.

Babak updated All In One Seo Pack Pro - The Most Powerfuls WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.1.6 Nulled

Download All In One Seo Pack Pro v4.1.6 Nulled Free
New in Version 4.1.6 – Released on January 4, 2022

• New: Our brand-new Link Assistant helps you super-charge your SEO! Get relevant suggestions for adding internal links to older content as well as finding any orphaned posts that have no internal links. Use our reporting feature to see all link suggestions or add them directly from any page or post.
  • New: Standalone Headline Analyzer page in the SEO Analysis menu.
  • New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for update!
If you use addons take care cause this update requires you to have latest addons too (they are not up-to-date in this package).
1641402478230.png

Reactions: riccore

Thanks for update!
If you use addons take care cause this update requires you to have latest addons too (they are not up-to-date in this package).
1641402478230.png
33.JPG

Installed fine, added features, need to extend. Thanks

Answers for those having ‘issues’ with this plugin.

The (New) Link Assistant will not work in the nulled version because it is nulled! If you want that feature to work, you will need to go and get a legit genuine licence with them.

You can change the plan to Pro, Elite, or Business as it is currently, and you will still get the message about it as you need a genuine licence for it and not a nulled one.

See here for pricing plans…
https://aioseo.com/pricing/

With regards to the addons, then that is easy.

You wait until somebody can get hold of the update for the required plugin, no need to keep bumping up the thread for the same request.

Or you roll back to the version that works with your current version of the addon that you want to be using.

Yes, you might lose out on the newer version’s changes etc, however you then have your addons working again.

Looking at the addons requirements, if you have your plugins as below, then you will only need to roll back to v4.1.5 to have those three addons working again.

You can easily get the same version addons that I have in the image below, simply by going back through this thread and reading previous posts.

Otherwise, a very simple answer here… Go use in my opinion a better SEO like Rank Math or Yoast.

Untitled.png

Redirection Manager

New in Version 1.1.6
Requires: AIOSEO Pro 4.1.6
Fixed: Redirect loop error message incorrectly displayed in some cases where there actually wouldn't be a loop.

New in Version 1.1.5
Fixed: Create new redirect API route not always working

New in Version 1.1.4
Requires: AIOSEO Pro 4.1.5
New: Improved redirect testing with actionable insights
Updated: Notices to inform the user when server redirects need to be reloaded
Fixed: Custom rules icon appearing when no custom rules are set
Fixed: Regex redirects not clearing the cache on insert/update

Video Sitemap

New in Version 1.1.1
Requires: AIOSEO Pro 4.1.6
New: Added hook to filter video data before we save it to the DB.
New in Version 1.1.0

New: Various sitemap enhancements

Local Business SEO

New in Version 1.2.2
Requires AIOSEO Pro 4.1.6
Updated: Fix compatibility with AIOSEO Pro.

New in Version 1.2.1
New: Added ability to modify map label text
Updated: Default map address pulls from business address
Fixed: Schema errors in Local Business Blocks/Widgets

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock