• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit

All In One Seo Pack Pro - Best WP SEO Plugin and Toolkit v4.6.0 + Addons

No permission to download
The speed of the site is directly affected by the DNS server, as well as the number of plugins, but most of all the weight of pictures and other objects on the site. The SEO plugin itself does not slow down the site at all.

Reactions: solons
The speed of the site is directly affected by the DNS server, as well as the number of plugins, but most of all the weight of pictures and other objects on the site. The SEO plugin itself does not slow down the site at all.

I have to disagree. There is a noticeable difference in my website before and after installing AIOSEO. And if you have any doubts, you can try another plugin (like Rank Math) and see the difference.

I have to disagree. There is a noticeable difference in my website before and after installing AIOSEO. And if you have any doubts, you can try another plugin (like Rank Math) and see the difference.
If you don't agree, that's your choice. But what I wrote above directly affects any site. If you use a DNS hosting server through which all sites are monitored, your speed is several times lower than, for example, Cloudflare DNS. Also, if your site does not have caching configured, code data optimization, object loading, and a large amount of data on the page, then your site will be of low quality. For example, write your website and I will analyze for you what kind of site it is and where its flaws are. And the plugin itself cannot slow down your site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock