• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All Freepik Requests Go In Here

Anyone could get this? Thanks

Sorry, there are three here, can you send it?

Reactions: Wfirdaussss
Sorry, there are three here, can you send it?

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Thanks for the previous upload, could i get these aswell?:

and question for the uploaders: does freepik premium allow you to download unlimited times per day? Does it really does cost only 15 eur / month, or are there some hidden additional costs to it?

Thanks for the previous upload, could i get these aswell?:

and question for the uploaders: does freepik premium allow you to download unlimited times per day? Does it really does cost only 15 eur / month, or are there some hidden additional costs to it?

For 2-3 weeks my requests have been ignored. I'm writing a message, no response.
All users who follow the rules of this thread and Babiato are answered. I recommend you check if you forgot something on your requests to come to this situation and, off course, to prevent badly needs on future.

But, obviously, no one here has "personal problems" with anyone. Don't feel it.

PS: This is not a discuss, just a rhetorical tip.

Reactions: alihanyzc
This thread was not made for discussions, just requests. For all, just follow the rules and be a good one, say thanks and react when someone give you what you ask.

Limit messages here to requests and, if you have any problem (what maybe does not exists here), contact someone and try to explain your situation.

Any message was not a request can be considered out of the rules.

@jereve Are you doing it on purpose? Do you have a personal problem with me? Why are you ignoring my messages? Can someone answer me now?
You missed the first line in the requirements for freepik requests:

• You may request 3 items per day but there is no guarantee all your requests will be filled.

If a request wasn't fulfilled then request something else. If you don't appreciate the freebies you get then feel free to buy yourself a subscription and download whatever you like.

Reactions: Babak and kalil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock