• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce 3.2.7

No permission to download
fbevents.js:
Good morning. Using the plugin to import items from Aliexpress, everything works when used from my site. If I try to import articles via the chrome extension, the import crashes, due to the fbevents.js file, which references facebook.
Have you encountered this problem? Thank you

Attachments

• blocco.jpg
    blocco.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 28
From the ali2woo logs file, I saw such an error log: load_reviews error: You have reached your daily synchronization quota. You can synchronize up to 0 products per day. Where should I solve this problem?

From the ali2woo logs file, I saw such an error log: load_reviews error: You have reached your daily synchronization quota. You can synchronize up to 0 products per day. Where should I solve this problem?
what version are you using

Please friends guide me does this plugin place order on aliexpress automatically or we need to place order by our self when customer placed order on our website? please must reply

i have the same issue iam using v1.25.5 and i did all the steps that JohnnyNath did mention on his previous reply
error log: load_reviews error: You have reached your daily synchronization quota.
and search product does also had a limitation after a few product search it will not allow you to make new search it will show you an error message : You have reached your 20 daily limitation search quota.
can anyone check this issue and if you have a full working version can you please share it.

Fully working is with legit serial as it uses developers API to check.. So buy if you need it ;)

lot of members here did already clamed that this plugin fully functional after null it, but i think they didnt fully test it before write reply here, i am talking about v1.25.5, that's why i did post my feedback and every one know that there is an issue instead of spending time for no benefit, but as you said this plugin cant be fully functional as it rely to the developers API, i hope that someone can correct me if i am wrong.

Last edited:
when i click button import i am getting this error every time beside your method my addon was wroking perfect with fake verification code. only below error occurred every time

Product (id: 1005005109432052) Import Failed.

Can`t find Active store
I have the same issue, can you please explain how you fix it?

whitetigerdk updated AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce - 1.26.00 Untouched

ver 1.26.0 | 09.25.2023

• Add: compatibility with Woocommerce 8.1
  • Add: compatibility with WordPress 6.3
  • Update: min php version 8.0
  • Fix: compatibility with new AliExpress API update (you have to regenerate access token in the plugin settings)
  • Fix: auto-update product notavailable bug
  • Fix: cURL.php exception
  • Some code refactor and improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, thank you for sharing.
I have a problem; when I try to install the plugin, I get the following message: "You didn't activate Ali2Woo! Please open the Ali2Woo plugin settings and input your purchase key."
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thank you in advance.

Read latest version.. plugin is not nulled.. there are guides in this thread on how to bypass..

Here are the steps:

1- Click on settings
2- On the "Item Purchase Code" part put: 123456789
3- Click on "Account Settings"
4- Click on "Get Access Token" and a window will open to connect to an Aliexpress account, then connect and authorize the API at the bottom of the page
5- In the "User name" section there will then be an ID (if there is nothing repeat step 4)
6- Go to "API keys" and create a new API, then connect it to the Ali2woo extension
7- Return to the "Item Purchase Code" section and delete the code: 123456789.

There you go, that should work.
Bro those this still work for the update 1.26 because I just did everything but not working

Let me see if I can null it, then you can follow the steps and it should work.
PS: There is now another plugin that allows you to add products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Wolmart, etc. no limit of 20 products per day.
Bro those this still work for the update 1.26 because I just did everything but not working

I tried to null it, follow the steps correctly and let me know if it works.
Don't forget to create an Aliexpress account and link it.

Attachments

• ali2woo_1_26_0_nulled.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 20
Let me see if I can null it, then you can follow the steps and it should work.
PS: There is now another plugin that allows you to add products from Aliexpress, Amazon, Wolmart, etc. no limit of 20 products per day.
can you please share with us the new plugin that allow to add products without limitation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock