• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advice for my new hustle

pinkhart

Aug 6, 2023
Hello everyone,
Eventhough it's so much late to the game, i want to try a new hustle in content creation.

Right now i am starting to publish tech related news (which i am interested) in Twitter and social media will follow and planning to make light tutorial in tech related theme to tiktok and youtube.
i am learning Cap Cut and Clipchamp as they have text to speech feature (i am too shy and not talkactive in front of camera).

and also make a website myself (currently learning and will use plugins from babiato). i hope to get adsense from my website later.
I also found that i can use chatgpt or google bard to help to make some content.

do you think i still can catch up? Any advices for will be so much appreciated.

thank you all,
your junior

Reactions: Auwal
Certainly, you don't necessarily have to catch up with others, but you can start by gathering the crumbs and gradually building up your content. The key is to focus on creating relatable content that people are searching for, rather than trying to compete with others. Keep in mind that you are currently a one-person team, so manage your expectations accordingly and avoid expecting too much too soon.

Opening a Google News account and getting your site listed there can greatly increase your visibility, as your content will appear on the feeds of many users, depending on your chosen niche.

By posting 1 or 2 high-quality posts each day, you will have amassed 365 or 730 quality posts by the end of the year, respectively. My best advice is to avoid bulk uploading content; instead, make each blog post a well-crafted piece with images, videos, and backlinks to reputable sources. This approach will help your site grow steadily and sustainably. Remember, whatever grows quickly tends to fade away just as fast.

ps. you can use google trends to catch up on the latest on any subject and write about it.

I hope that helps.

Hello everyone,
Eventhough it's so much late to the game, i want to try a new hustle in content creation.

Right now i am starting to publish tech related news (which i am interested) in Twitter and social media will follow and planning to make light tutorial in tech related theme to tiktok and youtube.
i am learning Cap Cut and Clipchamp as they have text to speech feature (i am too shy and not talkactive in front of camera).

and also make a website myself (currently learning and will use plugins from babiato). i hope to get adsense from my website later.
I also found that i can use chatgpt or google bard to help to make some content.

do you think i still can catch up? Any advices for will be so much appreciated.

thank you all,
your junior
Good Move

Reactions: pinkhart
Certainly, you don't necessarily have to catch up with others, but you can start by gathering the crumbs and gradually building up your content. The key is to focus on creating relatable content that people are searching for, rather than trying to compete with others. Keep in mind that you are currently a one-person team, so manage your expectations accordingly and avoid expecting too much too soon.

Opening a Google News account and getting your site listed there can greatly increase your visibility, as your content will appear on the feeds of many users, depending on your chosen niche.

By posting 1 or 2 high-quality posts each day, you will have amassed 365 or 730 quality posts by the end of the year, respectively. My best advice is to avoid bulk uploading content; instead, make each blog post a well-crafted piece with images, videos, and backlinks to reputable sources. This approach will help your site grow steadily and sustainably. Remember, whatever grows quickly tends to fade away just as fast.

ps. you can use google trends to catch up on the latest on any subject and write about it.

I hope that helps.
Thank you for your advice criri1.. nice info, i will put that in mind. I never use Google trends and Google news, i will check it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock