• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Custom Fields: Extended

I think it would be better to wait some more friends to join in order to access a freelance one at minimum, i'm sure with some help we could reach the agency one no ? A license for one website will limit us a lot i think.
At first read, i tought each of us would put 49.00 . I know it can be expansive for some of us but regarding the potential of the extension...

Let me know what you think

I don't think we need to enter the license key for the plugin to work, it will only be needed for support, so if we got it then the 4 of us can use it anyway. Plus we can upgrade later if we want to and the extra people can pay the difference ;)

I think it would be better to wait some more friends to join in order to access a freelance one at minimum, i'm sure with some help we could reach the agency one no ? A license for one website will limit us a lot i think.
At first read, i tought each of us would put 49.00 . I know it can be expansive for some of us but regarding the potential of the extension...

In my opinion, the 49 dollar personnel license is available. Let's get 3 or 4 people this license.

gets nulled somehow.

1 year staff license. no different from other licenses :)

Reactions: Senkenken

but if each one of us put 49 dollars, each one of us could buy our own license...

If we can get more people together we could go for the "freelance" license, but I think the "personal" license is fine to test the extension and check its full potential.

In my opinion, the 49 dollar personnel license is available. Let's get 3 or 4 people this license.

gets nulled somehow.

1 year staff license. no different from other licenses :)
I could check the extension, I have a bit of experience in that kind of thing.

Reactions: Senkenken
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock