• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adsense in Nulled sites? How?

check this out
Code:
https://babia.to/threads/adsense-approval-method.12356/
So you mean? before starting the nulled site, first i need to create a normal website with normal stuff on it to get approval? and after approval i can post nulled information/stuff there?

So you mean? before starting the nulled site, first i need to create a normal website with normal stuff on it to get approval? and after approval i can post nulled information/stuff there?

I think that can applies to all websites and blogs on various niche.

Reactions: Masood
I think that can applies to all websites and blogs on various niche.
Yeh, but if i start sharing nulled data in my website then is google adsense is going to monetise my site?

how you approved ad-sense on "Babiato.net" Is google gave permission to show ads your your site which is sharing nulled information? or first you create website with normal content and then after approval you switched to nulled content?

Yeh, but if i start sharing nulled data in my website then is google adsense is going to monetise my site?

how you approved ad-sense on "Babiato.net" Is google gave permission to show ads your your site which is sharing nulled information? or first you create website with normal content and then after approval you switched to nulled content?

just follow the instruction and you will know how adsense work.. just create site you want and focus to the content.

Reactions: prajwal6898
Wordpress themes and plugins are GPL licensed. So its perfectly legal to share, resell or modify these files.

Wordpress themes and plugins are GPL licensed. So its perfectly legal to share, resell or modify these files.
Even premium themes and plugins? , And what about premium accounts and cookies sharing, like Grammarly, spottfy, netflix etc?

As soon as Google Adsense discovers their ads in sites distributing illegal stuff, that Adsense account will be closed down and all the money earned will be lost.

As soon as Google Adsense discovers their ads in sites distributing illegal stuff, that Adsense account will be closed down and all the money earned will be lost.
When is the last time you heard this? From experience adsense no longer closes accounts unless click fraud or US court order. They will disable adserving for other reasons but they allow you to fix that and reinstate ad serving.

Even premium themes and plugins? , And what about premium accounts and cookies sharing, like Grammarly, spottfy, netflix etc?
Every theme or plugin that needs wordpress to work will inherit the wordpress license. Even premium themes. You are paying for support and updates. Not for the actual theme.

No adsense never ban i know 1 site share cracked software and using adsense for 3 years but u cant never use adsense in movie sharing site etc......

No adsense never ban i know 1 site share cracked software and using adsense for 3 years but u cant never use adsense in movie sharing site etc......
Yeh, i also know many websites (Nulled content, premium apps, accounts) using adsense from many years

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock