• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Admin App For Woocommerce

limevanilla

Jan 27, 2019
Hi,

Is there anyone can share this Admin App For Woocommerce, nulled version with us here?

Code:
https://codecanyon.net/item/admin-app-for-woocommerce/26552162

1.png

no, but I think official woocommerce app is also good.

Oh. I forgot about that. Woocommerce release their official app for admin but that required Jetpack right? As I know, Jetpack use lot of server resources. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh. I forgot about that. Woocommerce release their official app for admin but that required Jetpack right? As I know, Jetpack use lot of server resources. Correct me if I'm wrong.
yes, it required jetpack but you can easily run it on 2gb server. jetpack also offer many useful features like free cdn.

yes, it required jetpack but you can easily run it on 2gb server. jetpack also offer many useful features like free cdn.

This is the problem. In my country, hosting provider so selfish. They only want money. They didn't provide us better server environment. May I know, if I'm using VPS with 16GB, 8 CPU and I got around 5-10 websites ecommerce, is it still worth it to use Jetpack?

don't know about 5-10 sites on 16gb server but I am running 1 site at 2gb on google cloud free trial with around 55 plugins still speed is good. I am using Free LiteSpeed enterprise server with cyberpanel. soon i will migrate my site to contabo server with 8gb ram and openlitespeed. and i dont think you need server from your own country if you are using cloudflare. vps is also expensive in india.

Reactions: limevanilla
don't know about 5-10 sites on 16gb server but I am running 1 site at 2gb on google cloud free trial with around 55 plugins still speed is good. I am using Free LiteSpeed enterprise server with cyberpanel. soon i will migrate my site to contabo server with 8gb ram and openlitespeed. and i dont think you need server from your own country if you are using cloudflare. vps is also expensive in india.

I'm using VPS with Nginx + cPanel. So far if I build website it's run good. But not sure about how the Jetpack running with Nginx.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock