• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ad Inserter Pro - Advanced Ad Management Plugin For WordPress

Ad Inserter Pro - Advanced Ad Management Plugin For WordPress v2.7.28 Untouched

No permission to download
For some reason, again same alarm as on previous version. Better check your hosting for phishing scripts. Sangfor Engine Zero

Phishing.Generic-HTML.Save.u

Thank you for sharing anyway!
I downloaded the file directly from the Adinserter Site, and edit some codes here on PC and tested on Xampp Windows.

For some reason, again same alarm as on previous version. Better check your hosting for phishing scripts. Sangfor Engine Zero

Phishing.Generic-HTML.Save.u

Thank you for sharing anyway!
Is this Sangfor Engine Zero antivirus the best in the world? only he accused virus. Wouldn't that be a false positive?

Reactions: panicobrasil
Is this Sangfor Engine Zero antivirus the best in the world? only he accused virus. Wouldn't that be a false positive?
I cant say for sure, but i prefer not to risk on my website. And i hope there is a way to get one without even that false positive result

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aryribeiro
I cant say for sure, but i prefer not to risk on my website. And i hope there is a way to get one without even that false positive result
Have been testing it and haven got any problems actually I just updated the plugin directly on the site and I did not get any errors and still active and showing the ads on the site without errors. I know I didnot add anything when I nulled the plugin

Here is Ver version 2.7.24 Nulled
without that additional file that was inserted on the older version, there was a file inserted on it but now it should be totally clean. If you need you can activate it with any random numbers but it should activate with an already license. try and let me know.

I am working on the ver 2.7.25.
Here I did a scan and no threats.

Virus scan no threats.png

Attachments

• ad-inserter-pro-V.2.7.24-NULLED.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 61
Here is Ver version 2.7.24 Nulled
without that additional file that was inserted on the older version, there was a file inserted on it but now it should be totally clean. If you need you can activate it with any random numbers but it should activate with an already license. try and let me know.

I am working on the ver 2.7.25.
Here I did a scan and no threats.

Virus scan no threats.png
thanks

Reactions: herrada
Does anyone have version 2.7.25?

The one that I have is not pro it is a regular version and I do not trust it

bobsmith updated Ad Inserter Pro - Advanced Ad Management Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Ad Inserter Pro v2.7.24

Download Ad Inserter Pro v2.7.24 - Advanced WordPress Ad Management Plugin Nulled
= 2.7.24 =

- Added CSS Push mode for sticky widgets
- Added support for sticky ads (push mode) inside post/page content (Pro only)
- Added support for multiple activations of rotation groups
- Added support for %N@M format for filter counting
- Added support to prepend and append code to rotation option codes
- Added support for sticky ads inside post/page content
- Added hook for click on the close...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 2.7.25
This upload is not useable as multiple files have header errors, therefore it has been removed, please double check any upload before posting it here.

Also, as you say you 'downloaded the file directly from the Adinserter Site', please provide @Babak with proof of purchase so that you are free to upload your resource here.

Finally, please just post the clean and untouched version, we don't need any versions that have had additions already done to them, thank you.

Hi,
Can you tell me how to solve this problem... after any change and an attempt to save the settings or even click on save the settings, the plugin window closes and says:
"The link you followed has expired"

Attachments

• The link you followed has expired.jpg
    The link you followed has expired.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 36
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock