• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ad Inserter Pro - Advanced Ad Management Plugin For WordPress

Ad Inserter Pro - Advanced Ad Management Plugin For WordPress v2.7.28 Untouched

No permission to download

Here it is Ad Inserter Pro v2.7.23 Nulled by me.​

Try it and please let me know if it is working for you:

This is proof that it is nulled and without any key required.
nulled proof.png

Attachments

• Ad Inserter Pro v2.7.23.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 30
bobsmith updated Ad Inserter Pro - Advanced Ad Management Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Ad Inserter Pro v2.7.23

Download Ad Inserter Pro v2.7.23 - Advanced WordPress Ad Management Plugin Nulled
= 2.7.23 =

- Few minor bug fixes, cosmetic changes and code improvements

= 2.7.22 =
- Few minor bug fixes, cosmetic changes and code improvements

= 2.7.21 =
- Added support for Ad Inserter menu position
- Added support for random paragraph ranges
- Added support for default waiting time for user interaction (Pro only)
- Improved front-end code
- Few minor bug fixes, cosmetic changes and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Wow
Reactions: suwgw and herrada
Are you able to use Sticky ad feature?
And what is the main file?
Settings.php?
not just the settings it is an internal code that you have to look for to be able to have the functions work if not you get it null but with the key error and for other version you will have to delete it and install the new plugin

not just the settings it is an internal code that you have to look for to be able to have the functions work if not you get it null but with the key error and for other version you will have to delete it and install the new plugin
So what is the name of the file?

Last edited:

Here it is Ad Inserter Pro v2.7.23 Nulled by me.​

Try it and please let me know if it is working for you:

This is proof that it is nulled and without any key required.
nulled proof.png
What about this in your file? On virus total: Sangfor Engine Zero-
Phishing.Generic-HTML.Save.u

What about this in your file? On virus total: Sangfor Engine Zero-
Phishing.Generic-HTML.Save.u
I really don't know I did not add anything to it I actually removed and replaced some texts but did not add any code to add any virus. Now the file I used was the one that was last shared here. Ask @panicobrasil from where he got it from. because the file I used is the source file he last shared

I really don't know I did not add anything to it I actually removed and replaced some texts but did not add any code to add any virus. Now the file I used was the one that was last shared here. Ask @panicobrasil from where he got it from. because the file I used is the source file he last shared
Be careful with your website. Could you null the last version?

Reactions: herrada
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock