• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone 23471405

Active eCommerce CMS By ActiveITzone V8.7

No permission to download
hi for nulling go to
\vendor\mehedi-iitdu\core-component-repository\src\CoreComponentRepository.php
in line 25 find this code
PHP:
if($rn == "bad" && env('DEMO_MODE') != 'On') {
and change it to this code
PHP:
if($rn != "bad" && env('DEMO_MODE') != 'On') {

repeat this for update folder if trying to install new update
enjoy

The trick not working anymore, any chance to null v7.9.1?

Reactions: ersonusaini
its not working i am upgrade my active ecommerce script version 7.9.1 to version 7.9.2 but i am face issue after upload update.zip file from admin then again ask purchesed key

anyone help me?

could you upgrade v7.9.0 to v7.9.1 without any issue?

This is the full code for file:
CoreComponentRepository.php

<?php

namespace MehediIitdu\CoreComponentRepository;
use App\Models\Addon;
use Cache;

class CoreComponentRepository
{
public static function instantiateShopRepository() {
// if (env('DEMO_MODE') !== 'On') { return; }
// Comment out the code inside this method
}

protected static function serializeObjectResponse($zn, $request_data_json) {
}

protected static function finalizeRepository($rn) {
}

public static function initializeCache() {
foreach(Addon::all() as $addon){
}
}

public static function finalizeCache($addon){
}
}

active-ecommerce-pos-manager-addon-v2.1.zip this add-on file has a password lock, please does anyone know the password?

Hey Guys i want to use this system for real bussiness anyone using it ?? can you guys please clear one doubt how is seller payments managed in this system ??
Like if someone bought seller product then money will get in admin payment gateway how will admin know how much commison he get and how will seller know how much he earned ?? and How he can ask for withdraw ?? as currently in there system i see after order delivered seller didn't get money in his earning wallet from where he can ask for withdra so how is this working ??

Hey Guys i want to use this system for real bussiness anyone using it ?? can you guys please clear one doubt how is seller payments managed in this system ??
Like if someone bought seller product then money will get in admin payment gateway how will admin know how much commison he get and how will seller know how much he earned ?? and How he can ask for withdraw ?? as currently in there system i see after order delivered seller didn't get money in his earning wallet from where he can ask for withdra so how is this working ??
This is important
I think when you want this script for real business, you must ask these questions from its developer on codecanyon site

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock