• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active Collab

Version 7.4.44 is untouched other than licensing part, directly from the activecollab servers.
Upload.ee
Make sure to upload this under activecollab directory as unzipped, also change the version under /config/version.php to 7.4.44
and issue the usual
php -dmemory_limit=6G activecollab-cli.php upgrade --dont-download-latest

Ensure you have PHP8.0.x also this version requires mariadb 10.5+

This one seems to require more memory limit for php I have adjusted it to 6gb to make it work right.

Source is directly from activecollab servers. I have only modified the file mentioned at the first thread.

Version 7.4.44 is untouched other than licensing part, directly from the activecollab servers.
Upload.ee
Make sure to upload this under activecollab directory as unzipped, also change the version under /config/version.php to 7.4.44
and issue the usual

This one seems to require more memory limit for php I have adjusted it to 6gb to make it work right.

Source is directly from activecollab servers. I have only modified the file mentioned at the first thread.
Please any link to the changelog please, Thank you.

Hi there @ckeeper .
there seems to be another update again?
My already have the lastest version working but i get this message again.
Update ready ×ActiveCollab is ready. Follow the button below to proceed with the update
Any update available again?
Many thanks in advance,
Cheers,
PaKKo

Version 7.4.83 is untouched other than licensing part, directly from the activecollab servers.
Upload.ee
Make sure to upload this under activecollab directory as unzipped, also change the version under /config/version.php to 7.4.83
and issue the usual

Version 7.4.83 is untouched other than licensing part, directly from the activecollab servers.
Upload.ee
Make sure to upload this under activecollab directory as unzipped, also change the version under /config/version.php to 7.4.83
and issue the usual

@ckeeper Hello, there seems to be new update sir. Thank you.

Hey @pakko I have actually tried last week for an update but there was nothing new. I am afraid 7.4.83 was the latest I see.
Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: pakko
Good morning @ckeeper
My instance is warning/informing me again of an update . Any news on your end?
Is it viable to expect the launch of V8 before years ending. What do you think?
Thanks,
Pakko

Version 7.4.207 is untouched other than licensing part, directly from the activecollab servers.
Upload.ee
Make sure to upload this under activecollab directory as unzipped, also change the version under /config/version.php to 7.4.207
and issue the usual

Reactions: Ashcoft
Version 7.4.207 is untouched other than licensing part, directly from the activecollab servers.
Upload.ee
Make sure to upload this under activecollab directory as unzipped, also change the version under /config/version.php to 7.4.207
and issue the usual

is this a new version please @ckeeper cos the version number looks old or??

Try to update from 7.1 to 7.4.207, but have an error:

Code:
OK: Upgrading ActiveCollab v7.1.0 to v7.4.207
PHP Fatal error:  Type of Angie\Error::$file must be string (as in class Exception) in .../activecollab/7.1.0/angie/src/Angie/Error.php on line 20

version php 8.1, vps server

could you plz help me to understood what's wrong or maybe I missed some version to must-update within?

Try to update from 7.1 to 7.4.207, but have an error:

Code:
OK: Upgrading ActiveCollab v7.1.0 to v7.4.207
PHP Fatal error:  Type of Angie\Error::$file must be string (as in class Exception) in .../activecollab/7.1.0/angie/src/Angie/Error.php on line 20

version php 8.1, vps server

could you plz help me to understood what's wrong or maybe I missed some version to must-update within?
It sounds like you might be failing with some PHP extension or other requirements like MariaDB 10.5+. I recommend checking your PHP and server logs to find the exact issue.

Reactions: yaji34s
Good afternoon, I have a half year old version that updates itself from the server, the current one is 7.4.288. What problems can I face in connection with it? I didn't have a purchased license, I used to install from this forum, but one day I installed version 7 with the installer I found on the net, and it started to update itself. What could be the catch? How does the licensing system work in AC?

photo_2024-02-09_08-41-25.jpg

Good afternoon, I have a half year old version that updates itself from the server, the current one is 7.4.288. What problems can I face in connection with it? I didn't have a purchased license, I used to install from this forum, but one day I installed version 7 with the installer I found on the net, and it started to update itself. What could be the catch? How does the licensing system work in AC?

photo_2024-02-09_08-41-25.jpg
It will become un nulled version, will not function fully. I will post the latest one I have today. Just replace the files with the one I upload, you will be back to nulled version that is fully functional.

Version 7.4.288 is untouched other than licensing part, directly from the activecollab servers.
Upload.ee
Make sure to upload this under activecollab directory as unzipped, also change the version under /config/version.php to 7.4.288 do not forget to make a backup copy of your database and the existing folder.

and issue the usual

I've been using version 4.x for the past 6+ years. I have a paid license up to 7.1 or something like that, but found that it's missing so much functionality compared to 4.x. I'll give this 7.4 a try and see how things have progressed. Maybe i'll renew my license if i find that it meets my needs. Thanks for this

Last edited:
I've been using version 4.x for the past 6+ years. I have a paid license up to 7.1 or something like that, but found that it's missing so much functionality compared to 4.x. I'll give this 7.4 a try and see how things have progressed. Maybe i'll renew my license if i find that it meets my needs. Thanks for this
Version 4 is radically different from the newer ones, starting from version 5 there is no possibility to install plugins. but other than that, the new versions are better

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock