• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Accounting & BookKeeping module for UltimatePOS

Accounting & BookKeeping module for UltimatePOS 0.85

No permission to download
Does anyone have Accounting & BookKeeping module for UltimatePOS by ultimatefosters and not by pnn as posted above. I need Accounting & BookKeeping module for UltimatePOS updated december 24 2022.

Thanks in anticipation. Gracias

Does anyone have Accounting & BookKeeping module for UltimatePOS by ultimatefosters and not by pnn as posted above. I need Accounting & BookKeeping module for UltimatePOS updated december 24 2022.

this is the ultimate pos

• Love
Reactions: hellboy9211

I have updated name of resource just for better understanding. THANK YOU ☺

Sorry, is this the version released by Ultimatefosters on december 24 2022 or is this the old version.

When i go to Transaction under advance accounting it does not load the data, please any help?

Attachments

• 1674941483337.png
    1674941483337.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 73
try to uninstall and del the pnn module from the system and then try to install this one.. and redownload it , store it in some other folder. PNN one is useless and full of errors and bugs.
Yes, I was installed the pnn one but found it buggy, but after uninstalling and deleting the pnn one, I installed this official accounting module, but after activation, when navigate to the accounting section it displays 500 server error. so I though its because of prviously installed pnn plugins database, and I empty out the database tables of pnn accounting plugin, but it didn't work for me, then instead of deleting those database tables I just give them an old prefix so it can't conflict with the now installed official accounting plugin, but again it also didn't work and give me the same error of 500 server error.

Do you have any solution or guidance for this issue. Also, I'm using the latest version of UltimatePOS(4.8).

Yes, I was installed the pnn one but found it buggy, but after uninstalling and deleting the pnn one, I installed this official accounting module, but after activation, when navigate to the accounting section it displays 500 server error. so I though its because of prviously installed pnn plugins database, and I empty out the database tables of pnn accounting plugin, but it didn't work for me, then instead of deleting those database tables I just give them an old prefix so it can't conflict with the now installed official accounting plugin, but again it also didn't work and give me the same error of 500 server error.

Do you have any solution or guidance for this issue. Also, I'm using the latest version of UltimatePOS(4.8).

What's ur php version.. Cos the above mentioned method worked for me.. Also check the permissions and php version

What's ur php version.. Cos the above mentioned method worked for me.. Also check the permissions and php version
Hi, I deleted the database tables related to that pnn accounting module, but I think I may left few tables, could you please guide me to delete what tables so that I can install the official accounting module.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock