• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

($99) Professional Business Website Delivered In 2 Days or You Don't Pay Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friends! I am a web developer with some awesome websites under my belt and If you’ve ever wanted a website built, I’m doing a special deal where I’ll setup a full WordPress website for you within 24-48 hours for only $99 or your money back.

If you are interested you can write me and I will send you the current websites I've worked on.

For your work, you can even send me up to 3 websites you want me to model after and I will do just that. (But please don't send me a website from places like awwwards.com or a website even worlds great designers and developers like @SaraSoueidan can't do in 1 week, Haha)

Any website you need (can be a personal blog, photography portfolio, company website), I will make for you. We’ll jump into a chat together and within 24 hours I’ll get your entire website up and running. I’ll even train you how to use it if needed.

These websites are designed so:
–You can easily update them.
–They have a chance of getting ranked in search engines.
–You can send people your website link.

I am doing a very limited promotion of a flat $99 fee for this ENTIRE service. Many web developers charge starting at $125/hour, so this is extremely generous!

BELLOW ARE THE PERKS

a. A professional website for anything you want to do. You can also send up to 3 websites you want me to model after and I'll create your website after that.

b. Free Litespeed Hosting (I have 5 Years On Hostinger Cloud) - So am willing to host your website for 1 year if you don't have your own server. Apart from Siteground, hostinger is the highest rated hosting platform by hosting reviewers on the web. You can check yourself. Their speed, uptime, everything is just beyond. Just that their customer support sucks sometimes.

c. Graphics and all design elements are unique and professional it will make your website look like a $10,000 webhouse.

c. Professional sales copy / content written by me.

d. Autoresponder Integrated

e. No lorem ipsoms, broken links, cookie cluttered pages, unresponsive design elements and no 1849 layouts.

f. 5 revisions allowed after work is done.

g. I will send you a form to fill your every need so that our work will be seamless.

h. But you will need to provide domain name. If you want me to purchase domain name, you will kindly add $10.

Please Note: If you have any custom content or instructions, you'd need to include it for me before we start the timer.

For more details and questions you can please ask below.

Payment method. PAYPAL. $50 Down, $50 when I complete. (Of course if I don't complete in time , you get your refund)

Please if you know you're not ready yet , there'll be no need to interview me or for us to do backs and forths or else if you do dat I'll look for you wherever you are and beat you up !! (Even if you have 6 packs)

hero-rwd-1-animated.gif
hey, can we talk about my project?

I am interested. Please send some links as examples. Cheers

Hello, guys. This is an update. Just started working with our very own @TassieNZ so i'll keep us all updated. Can only work with 2 people at any one time so if you want the last slot, you can get it if we talk in message.

Glad to be here 🤗🤗🤗

Any feedback on this work @TassieNZ ?

Any feedback on this work @TassieNZ ?
Hmmm! I'm not going to say too much.

If you are after a basic site, then this is possibly an option, especially if it is shop based. However, if you are wanting a totally redesigned professional website, then I'd probably stay clear.

Not wanting to be negative, or put anyone off, but make sure you see examples first for what you really need.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Khawk1
SCAMMER ALERT

Dear Babak and all Moderators ,

Please look into this matter.

Few weeks ago i added a post that i required a dental website and he approached me to build it. He also offers web design service in Babiato, and i have been scammed by him for $30.

He is not responding over skype or whatsapp . He said he will deliver the website , took advance and did nothing. He is not a web designer or developer.

Please save yourself from these kind of scammers, if moderators need proof i can share screenshots of communication with him.

Thank you.

GUYS i Have lost $30 and my TIME

Seriously
STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

Last edited:
SCAMMER ALERT

Dear Babak and all Moderators ,

Please look into this matter.

Few weeks ago i added a post that i required a dental website and he approached me to build it. He also offers web design service in Babiato, and i have been scammed by him for $30.

He is not responding over skype or whatsapp . He said he will deliver the website , took advance and did nothing. He is not a web designer or developer.

Please save yourself from these kind of scammers, if moderators need proof i can share screenshots of communication with him.

Thank you.

Please contact me via PM with more info on this.

Hey friends! I am a web developer with some awesome websites under my belt and If you’ve ever wanted a website built, I’m doing a special deal where I’ll setup a full WordPress website for you within 24-48 hours for only $99 or your money back.

@boYg - @chriperseo paid the deposit for a website from you on June 20th and has had no communication from you since June 26th.

Please reply with details of how you are going to resolve this as it is clearly way beyond the 24-48 hours that you guarantee.

WOW. @chriperseo I'm suprised at what you are saying. Here is the link to the work I'm doing! https://www.dev.go4classifieds.com/

I reply your messages by the minute. Remember we have all our Skype chats. It's just yesterday you messaged me and I've not been able to reply! We've done other jobs together and I've delivered them all even in excess without headaches so why this desperation?

We chat every second even at dawn. Why would I send you all my personal contacts? Because we are working. The timeline is 2 weeks. We're just in the first week and we communicate everyday. So why this desperation?

You just called me a terrible person and you filed a paypal dispute for an ongoing work because I've not been able to answer in what, 8 hours?

We have all the chats remember. But Mod. @medw1311 says you claim i've not been responding for 4 days? Why lie?

Websites can be a bit technical and sometimes it takes a toll on the developer and the only reason i couldn't reply on time (which I reply you by the second - or do you want us to post chat screenshot here??) was because of the footer error which I kept looking into and had to message the developers awaiting answers. I told you, you said it's not priority so we should move on. Then you brought another task which is what i've not replied to.

Your new desperation is because you messaged me to write new articles for new project and I've not replied on that.

Do you know what makes a web developer dissapointed? It is when how he envisioned a project doesn't go as per timeline because of a few errors and hitches (and I'm even figuring a Mod's work here as I type) but don't dare call me a scammer or that I did nothing because you know i'm still working for you! (which maybe I won't anymore)

But it's all good.

Last edited:
Was a 2 week timescale agreed upon by both parties in advance of the initial deposit being paid?

Was a 2 week timescale agreed upon by both parties in advance of the initial deposit being paid?
It wasn't a drafted agreement but from the onset of us beginning, he set a timeline that is like 2 weeks from the time we began. I'll look and send that time.

WOW. @chriperseo I'm suprised at what you are saying. Here is the link to the work I'm doing! https://www.dev.go4classifieds.com/

I reply your messages by the minute. Remember we have all our Skype chats. It's just yesterday you messaged me and I've not been able to reply! We've done other jobs together and I've delivered them all even in excess without headaches so why this desperation?

We chat every second even at dawn. Why would I send you all my personal contacts? Because we are working. The timeline is 2 weeks. We're just in the first week and we communicate everyday. So why this desperation?

You just called me a terrible person and you filed a paypal dispute for an ongoing work because I've not been able to answer in what, 8 hours?

We have all the chats remember. But Mod. @medw1311 says you claim i've not been responding for 4 days? Why lie?

Websites can be a bit technical and sometimes it takes a toll on the developer and the only reason i couldn't reply on time (which I reply you by the second - or do you want us to post chat screenshot here??) was because of the footer error which I kept looking into and had to message the developers awaiting answers. I told you, you said it's not priority so we should move on. Then you brought another task which is what i've not replied to.

Your new desperation is because you messaged me to write new articles for new project and I've not replied on that.

Do you know what makes a web developer dissapointed? It is when how he envisioned a project doesn't go as per timeline because of a few errors and hitches (and I'm even figuring a Mod's work here as I type) but don't dare call me a scammer or that I did nothing because you know i'm still working for you! (which maybe I won't anymore)

But it's all good.

You Started working on the website on 20th, You have not even completed the Home page and navigation bar till the 28th. And you still want me to believe that i must wait for the 10-12 days timeline, WOW what an Excuse.

1: And still at this point ( while i am writing this ) i have not received any updates/response from you over whats app or Skype. WOW you are working for me/my project. Amazing.

2: You have screenshots, i have too. I am pointing out on "your no response", I am not talking about when you were responding and working properly. Kindly focus on the issue " You are not responding properly since 26th and you have not even completed the home page layout till 28th"

3: Before Filing a PayPal Dispute i contacted you over Skype and i clearly mentioned that i don't want to do this, i don't want to make thing bitter. You ignored it. :

For you kind information when you are available on Skype your icon shows GREEN" And you have deliberately ignored my messages, while you were online and available on Skype for all these days.

4: I asked that pls send me the logo in high resolution > and you didn't sent that. And that's terrible thing coming from you. Thats why i called you a terrible person.

5: Websites can be a lot technical> But a developer must have a plan.

The first priority ( as discussed ) was to make home page layout and navigation bar, I asked you several times to focus on the first requirement. You never listen to what your client needs. You are chasing the footer issue.

And even Before footer issue appeared you were chasing a ready made theme and didn't even bothered to tell me that you have sudden change of plan.

I called and asked you on 23rd what is going on, then you told me that you are facing difficulties working with the current theme ( ASTRA) that you choose. And now you want to work on a new theme that you have found on (wpnull.org), but it is not available for free download.

And you insisted that i must buy that theme and send it to you. (Blackmail)

It was an unreasonable and very unprofessional demand. But to save time i agreed and bought that theme and sent it to you. It was not even part of the agreement. But i did that to save time. I paid $4 for that and you shall return these $4 to me.

So, Now on 23rd you had that theme that you asked for , but you are working for YOURSELF since then, its your FOOTER issue and maybe you will fix the footer somewhere in January of 2023 :) and then you will update me. WOW what a developer you are , Amazing.

( I told you >> We could have completed the home page and Navigation bar ( header) and then exported it, and we could use it on a fresh WordPress install, and maybe that could have solved the footer issue.

As a Developer "Do you know that "when you make a soup of 20+ elementor plugins/kits/blocks, the website is destined for a crash")

And don't you worry about my message about content writing : there are many who can do it for me and that task has been delivered and published. You are not in my A list of writers. : Do not bother" No desperation ever.

Dear Developer be Logical while you work, don't get emotional, cause things did not went as PLANNED. And try to listen to CLIENTS and do what is required on PRIORITY. You are no more working for me and Kindly return the funds that you must return.

Now to the final Point.

When i get my money back, you wont be considered a SCAMMER, if you didn't then of course you are A big Scammer.

It is up to you now , choose your
TITLE Carefully.

2 Weeks time line was agreed to Complete the Whole Website including Content Design, Stock images, Development, testing and delivery.

But see it yourself, when i raised this issue on 29th, not even the HOME Page or navigation Bar is Done.

Is it reasonable to Still wait and not ask questions ??

Now today is 1st , please see for yourself.

If you are interested you can write me and I will send you the current websites I've worked on.

For your work, you can even send me up to 3 websites you want me to model after and I will do just that. (But please don't send me a website from places like awwwards.com or a website even worlds great designers and developers like @SaraSoueidan can't do in 1 week, Haha)

Any website you need (can be a personal blog, photography portfolio, company website), I will make for you. We’ll jump into a chat together and within 24 hours I’ll get your entire website up and running. I’ll even train you how to use it if needed.

These websites are designed so:
–You can easily update them.
–They have a chance of getting ranked in search engines.
–You can send people your website link.

I am doing a very limited promotion of a flat $99 fee for this ENTIRE service. Many web developers charge starting at $125/hour, so this is extremely generous!

BELLOW ARE THE PERKS

a. A professional website for anything you want to do. You can also send up to 3 websites you want me to model after and I'll create your website after that.

b. Free Litespeed Hosting (I have 5 Years On Hostinger Cloud) - So am willing to host your website for 1 year if you don't have your own server. Apart from Siteground, hostinger is the highest rated hosting platform by hosting reviewers on the web. You can check yourself. Their speed, uptime, everything is just beyond. Just that their customer support sucks sometimes.

c. Graphics and all design elements are unique and professional it will make your website look like a $10,000 webhouse.

c. Professional sales copy / content written by me.

d. Autoresponder Integrated

e. No lorem ipsoms, broken links, cookie cluttered pages, unresponsive design elements and no 1849 layouts.

f. 5 revisions allowed after work is done.

g. I will send you a form to fill your every need so that our work will be seamless.

h. But you will need to provide domain name. If you want me to purchase domain name, you will kindly add $10.

Please Note: If you have any custom content or instructions, you'd need to include it for me before we start the timer.

For more details and questions you can please ask below.

Payment method. PAYPAL. $50 Down, $50 when I complete. (Of course if I don't complete in time , you get your refund)

Please if you know you're not ready yet , there'll be no need to interview me or for us to do backs and forths or else if you do dat I'll look for you wherever you are and beat you up !! (Even if you have 6 packs)

hero-rwd-1-animated.gif

Hi brow
send-me link your sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock