• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - React User Website

6amMart - React User Website 2.5

No permission to download

Activate React Web App in the Admin Panel​

• Go to your 6ammart Admin Panel,
  • Go to the Settings from your 6amMart Admin Panel.
  • Click View All.
  • Go to the React Site from the left sidebar menu under SYSTEM MANAGEMENT section.
  • Set your React License Code and your React Domain

Activate React Web App in the Admin Panel​

• Go to your 6ammart Admin Panel,
  • Go to the Settings from your 6amMart Admin Panel.
  • Click View All.
  • Go to the React Site from the left sidebar menu under SYSTEM MANAGEMENT section.
  • Set your React License Code and your React Domain

Valid License or nulled ?

from VPS server,, In localhost its working fine.
I tried about 8 days in cpanel, cyberpanel, cloudpanel and I could not make it work, I put it in vercel and amazon amplify, I tested which was faster and amazon amplify won, I investigated and tried with cpanel but not being a static page services was very difficult for me so it did not work, there is here in the forum someone who says that if it works in VPS but do not show evidence.

I tried about 8 days in cpanel, cyberpanel, cloudpanel and I could not make it work, I put it in vercel and amazon amplify, I tested which was faster and amazon amplify won, I investigated and tried with cpanel but not being a static page services was very difficult for me so it did not work, there is here in the forum someone who says that if it works in VPS but do not show evidence.
Yes true, thank you for sharing your experience with proof. Respect.

Guys any one success with VPS please let us know.

tigerpro updated 6amMart - React User Website with a new update entry:

Version 2.1(Hotfix) 23 October 2023

Version 2.1(Hotfix) 23 October 2023​

- Fixed some issues related to design

Version 2.1 20 October 2023​

- Made it compatible with all features included in main system version 2.4
- Managed Zone-wise bad weather extra charge
- Guest checkout (Now customer can place an order with login/signup)
- Managed Manual/ Offline payment
- Track order by OrderID and phone number for the Guest User
- Online cart management so that user can access his/her cart from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Show us please
When installing in plesk, first, follow the documentation by about base url and admin url and all those configurations. Then upload the files to httpdocs, make sure you have installed nodejs and enable it for the domain.

Run yarn install. followed by yarn run build (be sure to be in httpdocs directory, otherwise you will get errors.)
Set up the nodejs as the attached image.

Install pm2 then run pm2 start npm --name "project_name" -- start (where "project_name" is any name you want to give your project.)
You can then check the status by pm2 status

The most critical step is to
1. Disable Proxy mode in the Apache & nginx
2. Add the below code in Additional nginx directives
location / {
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $remote_addr;
proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:3001
}

3001 in the code is the port number in the package.json

Attachments

• Screenshot_17.jpg
    Screenshot_17.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_18.jpg
    Screenshot_18.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_19.jpg
    Screenshot_19.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 38
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock