• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.7 Nulled

No permission to download
could you please explain what is your actual problem and where you are using your compiled web folder
Hello, the error I have seen is in the pwa notification, the message arrives but not the push notification on the cell phone, tablet or Windows. instead if it arrives in the Android application.

hi can anyone help me to change number format the thousand separator is ok the i need lakh separator ex 1,30,000/- instead of 139,000 can any one tell me where do i find this code in here to change

I consult someone I was able to make the push notification work in the pwa application? Let's say that from the panel I send a notification, it should work like android for the push notification to arrive or it doesn't work like foodomaa?

same send me if you got it pls
what is zip password ??
I'm sorry, but I need a grace for the password..Please my brother
what is the password pls i need this

Why can't you read the post a bit before asking for the zip key, this script consists of 3 parts (user app+backend, driver and vendor app) we only ask for 1 resource as a requirement for user app and backend, it is a requirement minimum to access the great script (Valued at almost $ 180) totally free.

PS: some have not even been introduced to the forum.

Reactions: mountbee
Why can't you read the post a bit before asking for the zip key, this script consists of 3 parts (user app+backend, driver and vendor app) we only ask for 1 resource as a requirement for user app and backend, it is a requirement minimum to access the great script (Valued at almost $ 180) totally free.

how do i provide the source ?

Many of those who ask for password, have their forums and want to upload it there or they may be paid to come to Babiato to remove said script and they are uploaders. I think it should be at least 3 for all scripts that are uploaded to babiato, so the other forums would end as cancelled.

Reactions: Doxec

i uploaded a resource two months ago
and reuploaded and still ((( waiting approval )))
last time i told you about am stuck in approval you ignored and i reuploaded i can provide a video as a proof
and they are from my personal account
i want the password am open to even send the files directly to you to upload

Reactions: Suhendra Nasution
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock