• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v47.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
Screenshot_9.png

I think if you are good and dont use just fresh script, no need wait updates from developer. Can do many things by yourself.
I change core already manything, now with every updates i just need compare files about some changes.
Anyway to make this support PHP8+ I can't use right now because of this and don't to downgrade the PHP version

BlakenFist updated 66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools with a new update entry:

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

Update 35.0.0 - 19 July, 2023

• Implemented biolink pages Rumble Embed block for the Ultimate Blocks Plugin.
  • Implemented new internal notifications system for users and admins.
  • Implemented internal notifications broadcasts to users from the admin panel.
  • Implemented the ability to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, for some reason the extended version was deactivated. This happened to me when I updated to the latest version. I have to start again?

Hello, for some reason the extended version was deactivated. This happened to me when I updated to the latest version. I have to start again?

It inserted some line of code that does a validation on the backend when updating (it was expected), many devs are doing this.

You should find this line and remove the validation or change to skip.

How to do this? I don't know yet.

It inserted some line of code that does a validation on the backend when updating (it was expected), many devs are doing this.

You should find this line and remove the validation or change to skip.

How to do this? I don't know yet.
I hope someone here can find a solution as Extended, which is really the only way most want to use it.

Reactions: kaisertom
Mine has done the same. Let me know if you know how to re-activate the extended edition please.

@BlakenFist hi bro, can you check file app/controllers/DomainCreate.php ? There jsut report about time for mysql requests. no any code. maybe have a some problem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock