• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v47.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
With these files, do i have to change the settings on the DB as well or just the files will take care of it?

Thanks
Only files

Here is Extended Version v32.0.0

- You can upload manual this forder/files in ( product\themes\altum\views\admin\settings\partials\***.* ).
Do not forget to backup your partials folder before overwrite.

Attachments

• partials v32.0.0.zip
    32 KB · Views: 72
Anyone getting ERROR 500 when trying to update AIX plugin v5 settings?

PHP:
Warning: Undefined array key "documents_is_enabled" in ~/app/controllers/admin/AdminSettings.php on line 1054

Warning: Undefined array key "images_is_enabled" in ~/app/controllers/admin/AdminSettings.php on line 1055

Warning: Undefined array key "transcriptions_is_enabled" in ~/app/controllers/admin/AdminSettings.php on line 1056

Warning: Undefined array key "images_display_latest_on_index" in ~/app/controllers/admin/AdminSettings.php on line 1057

Warning: Attempt to read property "chats_avatar" on string in ~/app/controllers/admin/AdminSettings.php on line 1063

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "chats_avatar" on string in ~/app/controllers/admin/AdminSettings.php:1063 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Altum\Controllers\AdminSettings->aix() #1 ~/app/core/App.php(204): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 ~/index.php(20): Altum\App->__construct() #3 {main} thrown in ~/app/controllers/admin/AdminSettings.php on line 1063

Last edited:
hire database extended
can someone help i still got problem with this

if i run this in SQL i got error

Code:
#1005 - Can't create table `db_test`.`payments` (errno: 150 "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed")
Code:
-- SEPARATOR --

ALTER TABLE `payments`
  ADD CONSTRAINT `payments_plans_plan_id_fk` FOREIGN KEY (`plan_id`) REFERENCES `plans` (`plan_id`) ON DELETE SET NULL ON UPDATE CASCADE,
  ADD CONSTRAINT `payments_users_user_id_fk` FOREIGN KEY (`user_id`) REFERENCES `users` (`user_id`) ON DELETE SET NULL ON UPDATE CASCADE;

-- SEPARATOR --

ALTER TABLE `redeemed_codes`
  ADD CONSTRAINT `redeemed_codes_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`code_id`) REFERENCES `codes` (`code_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
  ADD CONSTRAINT `redeemed_codes_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`user_id`) REFERENCES `users` (`user_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE;

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SW7
hire database extended
can someone help i still got problem with this

if i run this in SQL i got error

Code:
#1005 - Can't create table `db_test`.`payments` (errno: 150 "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed")
Code:
-- SEPARATOR --

ALTER TABLE `payments`
  ADD CONSTRAINT `payments_plans_plan_id_fk` FOREIGN KEY (`plan_id`) REFERENCES `plans` (`plan_id`) ON DELETE SET NULL ON UPDATE CASCADE,
  ADD CONSTRAINT `payments_users_user_id_fk` FOREIGN KEY (`user_id`) REFERENCES `users` (`user_id`) ON DELETE SET NULL ON UPDATE CASCADE;

-- SEPARATOR --

ALTER TABLE `redeemed_codes`
  ADD CONSTRAINT `redeemed_codes_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`code_id`) REFERENCES `codes` (`code_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
  ADD CONSTRAINT `redeemed_codes_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`user_id`) REFERENCES `users` (`user_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE;

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Greetings from Brazil.

1. Here I changed the directory files (product\themes\altum\views\admin\settings\partials\***.* ), adding the files provided by our friend Lexul01 in a previous comment.

2. Soon after I added the "db_extended", provided by you, then automatically updated the database.

Until now it is working.

getting error 500 when creating/updating plans after changing to extended version (with files and db). Anyone else?
Edit: Page opens but CSS styling and apparently JS not opening...

Last edited:
Can you share exactly what was the error? I'm facing the same issue as yours. Removed "All" from htaccess but still facing it...
Yes friend. What language do you use in your installation? Original English or did you translate?

Yes friend. What language do you use in your installation? Original English or did you translate?
Thanks!! I started translating but deleted after seeing your post in the hope to fix the issue. So, right now iá using only the Original English.

Thanks!! I started translating but deleted after seeing your post in the hope to fix the issue. So, right now iá using only the Original English.
And after keeping it in English, what error are you giving? Can you send a print?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock