• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
prasad0889 updated 66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] with a new update entry:

66Analytics Updated to 26.0

• Implemented & Released the new Push Notifications Plugin.
  • Implemented the ability to set a custom start URL - PWA plugin.
  • Implemented notification badges for installed PWA instances in case the user has an internal notification pending - PWA plugin.
  • Implemented the ability to set preview screenshots for mobile and desktop when installing the PWA of the app - PWA plugin.
  • Implemented the ability to set shortcuts for contextual menu on the PWA app - PWA plugin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: LostKorean
v26 Extended Nulled - Updates Included
Before downloading, read below:

I haven't tested payment methods other than offline payment. If anyone can test it and give me feedback, I'd appreciate it!

I've checked most of the system's functionality. But if you identify an error, let me know and I will analyze it (don't ask me for help without giving details of what you did to get the error and without sending the log available in "/uploads/logs")

All license validations have been removed.

Considerations
- I have included the necessary data for the affiliate system to work, but I haven't tested it.

Installation
Install going to /install. Put anything in the license field.

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

Always backup your DB before updating. The update isn't guaranteed for everyone, as I don't have official update data.

v18 to v23
- The update will only work from v18 to v23, as I included all DB updates in one file, as I don't know what each update is in each version.
- This update includes changing the regular version to extended.

v23 above
- Update via /update

If you are in doubt about how to update, see here https://66analytics.com/docs/#update

Recommendation
After install or update, go to settings and click to save ALL settings pages one by one, even if you aren't going to change anything on them (this includes all payment processing and social login pages).

Do the same with all plans.

Doing this you avoid filling your system log with unnecessary warning messages...

Attachments

• [FIXED] 66Analytics-v26-Extended-Nulled.zip
    44.9 MB · Views: 67

I haven't tested payment methods other than offline payment. If anyone can test it and give me feedback, I'd appreciate it!

I've checked most of the system's functionality. But if you identify an error, let me know and I will analyze it (don't ask me for help without giving details of what you did to get the error and without sending the log available in "/uploads/logs")

Considerations
- I have included the necessary data for the affiliate system to work, but I haven't tested it.

Installation

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

Always backup your DB before updating. The update isn't guaranteed for everyone, as I don't have official update data.

v18 to v23
- The update will only work from v18 to v23, as I included all DB updates in one file, as I don't know what each update is in each version.

v23 above
- Update via /update

If you are in doubt about how to update, see here https://66analytics.com/docs/#update

Recommendation
After install or update, go to settings and click to save ALL settings pages one by one, even if you aren't going to change anything on them (this includes all payment processing and social login pages).

Doing this you avoid filling your system log with unnecessary warning messages...
Amazing work! Thank you brother.

Considerations

Installation

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

v18 to v23

v23 above
- Update via /update

Recommendation

thank you for this job

Considerations

Installation

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

v18 to v23

v23 above
- Update via /update

Recommendation

thanks for your works !
i test it ,maybe missing device_type field in table users

post login display 500 error , enable debug display :

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Unknown column 'device_type' in 'field list' query: UPDATE users SET `ip` = ?, `continent_code` = ?, `country` = ?, `city_name` = ?, `device_type` = ?, `os_name` = ?, `browser_name` = ?, `browser_language` = ?, `total_logins` = total_logins+1, `user_deletion_reminder` = ? WHERE user_id = ? in /www/mydomain.com/app/helpers/MysqliDb.php:2010 Stack trace: #0 /www/mydomain.com/app/helpers/MysqliDb.php(1598): Altum\Helpers\MysqliDb->_prepareQuery() #1 /www/mydomain.com/app/helpers/MysqliDb.php(922): Altum\Helpers\MysqliDb->_buildQuery() #2 /www/mydomain.com/app/models/User.php(285): Altum\Helpers\MysqliDb->update() #3 /www/mydomain.com/app/controllers/Login.php(436): Altum\Models\User->login_aftermath_update() #4 [internal function]: Altum\Controllers\Login->index() #5 /www/mydomain.com/app/core/App.php(238): call_user_func_array() #6 /www/mydomain.com/index.php(20): Altum\App->__construct() #7 {main} thrown in /www/mydomain.com/app/helpers/MysqliDb.php on line 2010

thanks for your works !
i test it ,maybe missing device_type field in table users

post login display 500 error , enable debug display :

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Unknown column 'device_type' in 'field list' query: UPDATE users SET `ip` = ?, `continent_code` = ?, `country` = ?, `city_name` = ?, `device_type` = ?, `os_name` = ?, `browser_name` = ?, `browser_language` = ?, `total_logins` = total_logins+1, `user_deletion_reminder` = ? WHERE user_id = ? in /www/mydomain.com/app/helpers/MysqliDb.php:2010 Stack trace: #0 /www/mydomain.com/app/helpers/MysqliDb.php(1598): Altum\Helpers\MysqliDb->_prepareQuery() #1 /www/mydomain.com/app/helpers/MysqliDb.php(922): Altum\Helpers\MysqliDb->_buildQuery() #2 /www/mydomain.com/app/models/User.php(285): Altum\Helpers\MysqliDb->update() #3 /www/mydomain.com/app/controllers/Login.php(436): Altum\Models\User->login_aftermath_update() #4 [internal function]: Altum\Controllers\Login->index() #5 /www/mydomain.com/app/core/App.php(238): call_user_func_array() #6 /www/mydomain.com/index.php(20): Altum\App->__construct() #7 {main} thrown in /www/mydomain.com/app/helpers/MysqliDb.php on line 2010
Thx for reporting the error!! I'll check it as soon as possible :)

We appreciate your dedication. Unfortunately, the error message 500 is being displayed when attempting to log in or register users.

Fixed guys! Sorry for the delay, the end of the year is busy here...

For those who have updated and are giving an error, place this file in the system folder and run it by accessing /fix-v26.php

For fresh install or update to v26, you can download it from the post below, which I have already changed the download file.

Considerations

Installation

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

v18 to v23

v23 above
- Update via /update

Recommendation

Attachments

• fix-v26.zip
    543 bytes · Views: 47

For those who have updated and are giving an error, place this file in the system folder and run it by accessing /fix-v26.php

For fresh install or update to v26, you can download it from the post below, which I have already changed the download file.
Thank you for quick update @LostKorean

Thank you sir @LostKorean

Hello everyone, I just stumbled on this thread while looking for a self-hosted tracking plugin. Please does this tracking script work for wordpress website?

If yes, is there a documentation or tutorial on how to install it on wordpress and get started?

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock