• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
prasad0889 updated 66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] with a new update entry:

25.0 Untouched

• Implemented & Released the new PWA Plugin.

• Implemented the ability to set icons for custom pages created in the admin panel.

• Implemented the ability to change the tracking type and cookie tracking duration of the affiliate system.

• Implemented API endpoint for Domains in the admin panel.

• Implemented Ad blocker detection alert system.

• Implemented Ad blocker detection lock content until ad blocker is disabled.

Read the rest of this update entry...

v25 Extended Nulled - Updates Included
Before downloading, read below:

I haven't tested payment methods other than offline payment. If anyone can test it and give me feedback, I'd appreciate it!

I've checked most of the system's functionality. But if you identify an error, let me know and I will analyze it (don't ask me for help without giving details of what you did to get the error and without sending the log available in "/uploads/logs")

All license validations have been removed.

Considerations
- I have included the necessary data for the affiliate system to work, but I haven't tested it.
- (FIXED) Changes in Settings > Content aren't saving (I haven't checked this yet due to lack of time)

Installation
Install going to /install. Put anything in the license field.

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

Always backup your DB before updating. The update isn't guaranteed for everyone, as I don't have official update data.

v18 to v23
- The update will only work from v18 to v23, as I included all DB updates in one file, as I don't know what each update is in each version.
- This update includes changing the regular version to extended.

v23 to v25
- Update via /update working

If you are in doubt about how to update, see here https://66analytics.com/docs/#update

Recommendation
After install or update, go to settings and click to save ALL settings pages one by one, even if you aren't going to change anything on them (this includes all payment processing and social login pages).

Do the same with all plans.

Doing this you avoid filling your system log with unnecessary warning messages...

Attachments

• 66Analytics-v25-Extended-Nulled.zip
    46.2 MB · Views: 48

I haven't tested payment methods other than offline payment. If anyone can test it and give me feedback, I'd appreciate it!

I've checked most of the system's functionality. But if you identify an error, let me know and I will analyze it (don't ask me for help without giving details of what you did to get the error and without sending the log available in "/uploads/logs")

Considerations
- I have included the necessary data for the affiliate system to work, but I haven't tested it.
- (FIXED) Changes in Settings > Content aren't saving (I haven't checked this yet due to lack of time)

Installation

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

Always backup your DB before updating. The update isn't guaranteed for everyone, as I don't have official update data.

v18 to v23
- The update will only work from v18 to v23, as I included all DB updates in one file, as I don't know what each update is in each version.

v23 to v25

If you are in doubt about how to update, see here https://66analytics.com/docs/#update

Recommendation
After install or update, go to settings and click to save ALL settings pages one by one, even if you aren't going to change anything on them (this includes all payment processing and social login pages).

Doing this you avoid filling your system log with unnecessary warning messages...

Thanks. Respected.
Updated from 24 to 25.

Last edited:

Considerations

Installation

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

v18 to v23

v23 to v25

Recommendation

Thank you for this, it worked, just wondering if offload assets works or you have the extension please. Thank you. @LostKorean

Considerations

Installation

Update Nulled Changelog
IMPORTANT:

v18 to v23

v23 to v25

Recommendation

Thank you, you forgot to modify the 304th line of dump.sql ('product_info', '{"version":"23.0.0", "code":"2300"}').
It may be necessary to modify it to 25.00 and 2500.
:p

• Haha
Reactions: LostKorean
Thank you, you forgot to modify the 304th line of dump.sql ('product_info', '{"version":"23.0.0", "code":"2300"}').
It may be necessary to modify it to 25.00 and 2500.
:p
Thanks to remember. I'll fix it

Reactions: reishi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock