• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License]

66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] 30.0.0

No permission to download
prasad0889 updated 66Analytics – Analytics & Session Tracking [Extended License] with a new update entry:

v23.0 Untouched

Update 23.0.0 - 5 August, 2023

• Implemented the ability to enable/disable blog system sections: popular widget, views, categories widget, whole system.
  • Implemented the ability to enable/disable pages system sections: popular widget, views, whole system.
  • Implemented new blocks type editor for the Pages & Blog articles creation page.
  • Implemented new blocks type editor for the Broadcasting system.
  • Implemented Spintax compatibility with Internal notifications...

Read the rest of this update entry...

guys using the old version install.php its working but the dev changed something in reg and dashboard so we need the sql file to make it work if any one have the sql file kindly share

Update 24.0.0 - 14 September, 2023

• Implemented the ability to enable/disable testimonials section in the landing page via the admin panel.
  • Implemented the ability to enable/disable the theme switcher from the footer.
  • Implemented FAQ block on the homepage which can be enabled from the admin panel.
  • Implemented a new selector for dropdowns with search when needed.
  • Improved announcements look on the frontend.
  • Improved look on plans page.
  • Improved look on affiliate page.
  • Improved look on the call to action widget on the home page.
  • Improved look on plan payment thank you page.
  • Improved look and how internal notifications widget works.
  • Improved look on the pixel creation/update page.
  • Upgraded from FontAwesome 5 to FontAwesome 6.
  • LinkedIn login transitioned to the new version required by LinkedIn.
  • Added support for PHP 8.2.
  • Added the new Threads social network in the footer - from the admin panel.
  • Fixed broadcasts new editor variables not working properly.
  • Other overall look and feel improvements.

v23 Extended Nulled
Before downloading, read below:

I have not tested payment methods other than offline payment. If anyone can test it and give me feedback, I'd appreciate it!

I've checked most of the system's functionality. But if you identify an error, let me know and I will analyze it (don't ask me for help without giving details of what you did to get the error and without sending the log available in "/uploads/logs")

All license validations have been removed.

Considerations
- I have included the necessary data for the affiliate system to work, but I have not tested it.
- Changes in Settings > Content are not saving (I haven't checked this yet due to lack of time)
- As the DB I got is not the official one (thanks to @MCBBC), something may be broken or missing. I made it as similar as possible to the official structure

Installation
Install going to /install. Put anything in the license field.

Recommendation
After installation, go to settings and click to save ALL settings pages one by one, even if you are not going to change anything on them (this includes all payment processing and social login pages).

Do the same with plans (Free & Custom)

Doing this you avoid filling your system log with unnecessary warning messages...

Attachments

• 66Analytics v23 Extended Nulled.zip
    49.1 MB · Views: 30
Regular to Extended
unpack the file in the main directory and then run domain.com/import.php once.

Attachments

• import.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 14
be aware that updating from an older version to this update will not work, the update button does not work. I'll send the log tomorrow

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock