• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

321watch.com - Basic Video Transcoding System

Trusted Uploader
Jul 23, 2019
hello everyone!
We would like to introduce to you the latest streaming system " 321watch.com - Basic Video Transcoding System "

Videos are uploaded and stored on a high-speed server, hls render .m3u8 and a free version for users to experience. This is new and have some bug, Please report bugs so we can improve our project!

FREE UPLOAD :

Last edited:
Reactions: nhokkhoa
1692882340510.png

No longer available?

=================

hello everyone!
We would like to introduce to you the latest streaming system " 321watch.com - Basic Video Transcoding System "

Videos are uploaded and stored on a high-speed server, hls render .m3u8 and a free version for users to experience. This is new and have some bug, Please report bugs so we can improve our project!

FREE UPLOAD :

My review:
1. WOW, thats my first thought, its easy to use, simple to upload and does what it says it will do with your videos. i really like the UI , no confusion what so ever and you get to do what you need to do ( upload your video ) with one click. Great work
2. Clean up the footer, Make it look cleaner and professional. add a copyright and a link to DMCA , how to report it and a disclaimer page since you wont have control over pretty much what your users choose to share. Will help a ton on the legal side.

Thats it, i have nothing else i could add, well done on this, this is a good idea.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock