• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

๐Ÿ”ด ๐”๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ% ๐Ž๐…๐… | ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†€๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ†‰ ๐Ÿ‘บ

What the heck is this?

74453DA1-7E19-4BF2-A727-5E8E39862690
74453DA1-7E19-4BF2-A727-5E8E39862690

Do you wanna be part of this scenario below ?
hulkbanned-gif.87735

I add from here everyday, plus I use the bot that @Mscv50 shared. Usually I only get rate limited, but after a few minutes I can access udemy again.

I've already over 3400 courses only from this topic.
Since I have enrolled around 25-30 cources on udemy site. Will you plz tell us that is thr any limit to enroll courses on udemy???

Please share the bot details, I missed to notice that.
I use the second bot from this topic (use v1.3, v1.4 is bugged and crashes):

Since I have enrolled around 25-30 cources on udemy site. Will you plz tell us that is thr any limit to enroll courses on udemy???
There's no limit, udemy may rate limit for a few limites due to speed of how you're making requests, but only on very I amounts. Rate limit means the access to the website is blocked, the faster you are making the requests, the higher the probability you'll get rate limit, but like I said, it is only for a few minutes and then you can go back to enroll on courses.

Reactions: AgileMan and Mscv50
I use the second bot from this topic (use v1.3, v1.4 is bugged and crashes):

There's no limit, udemy may rate limit for a few limites due to speed of how you're making requests, but only on very I amounts. Rate limit means the access to the website is blocked, the faster you are making the requests, the higher the probability you'll get rate limit, but like I said, it is only for a few minutes and then you can go back to enroll on courses.
Thanks bro

Reactions: AgileMan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock