• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling 🔥🔥PERPLEXITY.AI PRO SUBSCRIPTION (1 YEAR)✅️ | 45$ ONLY ! GPT-4 Turbo, CLAUDE 3, DALL-E 3, PLAYGROUND 2.5 and many more features

Exceptional service! You went above and beyond, providing prompt, friendly support like a true brother. Your passion and knowledge are unmatched. Perplexity.AI Pro is amazing - 5-star seller, highly recommend!

• Love
Reactions: d3v1l
Hey guys,I wanted to take a moment to express my experience for the service

@d3v1l provide here.

First of all, because I come from Austria, my fees, was more then 10 percent, so I pay something about 55 dollars, I know its not in purpose, the usual price, was a in the thread.

I get the fees, @d3v1l was suprised abouth them, Î get for this, because I was angry, Linkedin for some months and Coursera, this all, under my mail, and all he provided in 10 mins. This Service are amazing, there was no issue. Be aware that perplexity, need some time, he provided (20-30 mins)

From the very beginning, he greeted me with a warm and friendly art of communication, making me feel comfortable and valued as a customer.

thoroughly and patiently in which he handled my inquiries in case of perplexity, he took the time to understand the nuances of my situation and provided clear, well-explained solutions.

his patience and willingness to walk me through each (easy and very fast) step were truly appreciated, as it helped me gain a better understanding of the process.

Overall, the service of @d3v1l exceeded my expectations in every aspect of our interaction. His combination of expertise, friendliness, and genuine concern for delivering an outstanding experience is truly recommendable. Encounters like this reinforce my confidence in your services and make me eager to continue doing business with him. look forward to future opportunities to work with you again, as you offer amazing services, like Linkedin, Coursera, and much more, ask him self, guys.

I stay connected with him in case I need to resell some services or give them away to friends.

I had many doubts about the price, but what I have now, it is 10 times more worth, then the price he offer.

I have to thank you very much, and will look to work with him in features, aswell in case of coding, because he is a full stack developer.

5 stars in any category ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: d3v1l and Vinu_A
By the way, in case of perplexity, I recommend everyone to look some videos about it, and especially join their discord, you get many tipps and tricks, and have on the end a much better overview, about your new, amazing tool. Hurry up, and by the last licenses, it is very worth

• Love
Hey guys,I wanted to take a moment to express my experience for the service

@d3v1l provide here.

First of all, because I come from Austria, my fees, was more then 10 percent, so I pay something about 55 dollars, I know its not in purpose, the usual price, was a in the thread.

I get the fees, @d3v1l was suprised abouth them, Î get for this, because I was angry, Linkedin for some months and Coursera, this all, under my mail, and all he provided in 10 mins. This Service are amazing, there was no issue. Be aware that perplexity, need some time, he provided (20-30 mins)

From the very beginning, he greeted me with a warm and friendly art of communication, making me feel comfortable and valued as a customer.

thoroughly and patiently in which he handled my inquiries in case of perplexity, he took the time to understand the nuances of my situation and provided clear, well-explained solutions.

his patience and willingness to walk me through each (easy and very fast) step were truly appreciated, as it helped me gain a better understanding of the process.

Overall, the service of @d3v1l exceeded my expectations in every aspect of our interaction. His combination of expertise, friendliness, and genuine concern for delivering an outstanding experience is truly recommendable. Encounters like this reinforce my confidence in your services and make me eager to continue doing business with him. look forward to future opportunities to work with you again, as you offer amazing services, like Linkedin, Coursera, and much more, ask him self, guys.

I stay connected with him in case I need to resell some services or give them away to friends.

I had many doubts about the price, but what I have now, it is 10 times more worth, then the price he offer.

I have to thank you very much, and will look to work with him in features, aswell in case of coding, because he is a full stack developer.

5 stars in any category ;)
If I studied this much for exam then it will be more better for me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Vinu_A
Recommended seller. Fast response and exceptional service. This is my second purchase with him. I will stay connected in case there will be forthcoming deals in the future. Thanks

• Love
+Rep for this guy! lot's of stuff going on but he still manage to assist me patiently. GET GOOD STUFF FROM HIM!

• Love

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
affan_53
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock