• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💯

Status
Not open for further replies.

deliveredtrends

Banned User
Oct 5, 2019
United States
Who's OzatoZomato? I don't know any Tomato. Btw, my real name is Hrishikesh Kumar from Mumbai, India. As @medw1311 said earlier in this thread about me having no idea about what I'm doing. Yes, he's right! This was my first time trying to do something like this and I realized that I did a mistake. I didn't try to scam and runaway. I refunded him partially ($18.61 USD) which is $1.39 less than what he sent me because that's how much I received on my end and also gave him a new Hulu with Live TV account with bunch of add ons. Earlier, I cracked an Hulu account and changed it's email and password to @medw1311 's email & pass and so he received a warning from the real owner as his email got exposed. This time I sent him a new Hulu account which has my own card in it and I'm sharing it with him. I told him not to change it's password.

@zen123 when Michael (@medw1311) has already said that I've sorted this all out, why is there a need to comparing me with the other scammers? Do you even know a meaning of that word? I agree to one thing that this isn't a fair method but not the else.

I'm already selling a group buy service on this forum and sold it to over 25 babiato users and no one has got into any problems yet and they are happy. Just saying that I don't have any intentions of scamming anyone. As of everything is sorted out, I would like @Babak to close this thread for further replies as I'm not selling this accounts anymore. That's it!

Last edited:
Interesting offer but what guarantee do we have that this will actually last a full year.

Also please check your thread against Rule #3 of the Marketplace rules and add further info if applicable.

Reactions: deliveredtrends
AND ALSO MENTION THE CONSEQUENCES IF THE A/C GETS BLOCKED . . . DON'T SAY IT'LL NEVER GET BLOCKED WITHIN THE TIME .
Yes, exactly. But I have used one of the accounts for over 8 months and it's still functional. But yes, cannot guarantee about it lasting for the whole year. But still, isn't it a great deal? Even if the account lasts for a month, you are already saving $98 usd!

Would you be able to supply this with an ExpressVPN account instead of a NordVPN one? I might take a chance on it if you can.

NordVPN doesn't work on my AppleTV but ExpressVPN does.

Actually I'd have to test if I can get the Hulu/ESPN/Disney+ apps on it.

Stay well away from this folks.

While I did get a working Disney+ account the whole Hulu Live TV thing was another matter. I understood that the accounts were probably carded and I accepted that but what he actually did was change the email address on a cracked account to mine and the real account owner sent me this...

QxPODC5.png

Looking for a refund or will start a PayPal dispute.

@CyberDeviL @Babak

I'll take the hit so that no one else gets scammed.

ToKUCfT.png

Just an update on this...the guy doesn't seem to know what he is doing but he has worked with me to sort this out.

I've now had a partial refund and he's given me other things in compensation so we will see how it goes.

Recommendation is make sure what you are agreeing to when you do business with him.

Reactions: loudluxuxy
Yeah probably he didnt try to trick anyone. I know this kind of stuff.

What you must follow before buying pre created accounts:

Buy from seller who can refund you or replace you in case things go wrong.

Buy account that are created using temp mail.

If you decide to buy accounts created using gmail,yahoo,etc and you want to change your email and pass use Premium vpn during the changing process for safety.

Similar to OzatoZana.. past scammers..
All company are not fool.. the methods is not fair... I don't know he is OzatoZana or else..

But this is not fair method to deal with user..
I don't know what is CyberDevil thinking on it .??. But according to me cheating and scam is very big crime than the other.
Stopped It .. Make clean forum.. Love forum.. support forum members.

All company are not fool.. the methods is not fair... I don't know he is OzatoZana or else..

I don't know what is CyberDevil thinking on it .??. But according to me cheating and scam is very big crime than the other.
i cant forgot @Bogusheart

Reactions: zen123

Just an update on this...the guy doesn't seem to know what he is doing but he has worked with me to sort this out.

I've now had a partial refund and he's given me other things in compensation so we will see how it goes.

Recommendation is make sure what you are agreeing to when you do business with him.
Who's OzatoZomato? I don't know any Tomato. Btw, my real name is Hrishikesh Kumar from Mumbai, India. As @medw1311 said earlier in this thread about me having no idea about what I'm doing. Yes, he's right! This was my first time trying to do something like this and I realized that I did a mistake. I didn't try to scam and runaway. I refunded him partially ($18.61 USD) which is $1.39 less than what he sent me because that's how much I received on my end and also gave him a new Hulu with Live TV account with bunch of add ons. Earlier, I cracked an Hulu account and changed it's email and password to @medw1311 's email & pass and so he received a warning from the real owner as his email got exposed. This time I sent him a new Hulu account which has my own card in it and I'm sharing it with him. I told him not to change it's password.

@zen123 when Michael (@medw1311) has already said that I've sorted this all out, why is there a need to comparing me with the other scammers? Do you even know a meaning of that word? I agree to one thing that this isn't a fair method but not the else.

I'm already selling a group buy service on this forum and sold it to over 25 babiato users and no one has got into any problems yet and they are happy. Just saying that I don't have any intentions of scamming anyone. As of everything is sorted out, I would like @Babak to close this thread for further replies as I'm not selling this accounts anymore. That's it!

Nice bro.. thanks for clarifying and informing

ALL I CAN SEE YOU VIOLATED THE WAY OF SELLING BY HARMING SOMEONE & SELLING THEFT STUFF WITH AN EXCUSE OR REAL WHATEVER (ACCIDENT) I'D NOT COUNT IT ON THIS TYPE OF REAL BUSINESS . . .

I HOPE EVERYONE WILL GET THEIR REFUND . .

FOR THE VIOLATION BEING I AM RESTRICTING FROM SELLING ANYTHING ON BABIATO WITH 9 WARNING POINTS . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock