• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🎉 Giveaway! $2000 OpenAI Credits to 20 Lucky Winners

1. I want try implementation AI for my web
2. for a project and to learn a new skill

hey thanks for doing this:
Why you're interested in OpenAI credits: i actually want to discover the possibility of gpt-4
How you plan to use them: im researching AI and a powerful assistant as gpt-4 would be gold!

Thanks all for the reply, there's still time. I'll be announcing 20 lucky winners in around 15 hours from now.

Reactions: Loki
Hi. I want to learn about AI and i want to start making my projects with the help of AI.
Success to all!

Thank you so much for supporting the Babiato community, thank you for the thoughtfulness, we really appreciate it.

I create content, design graphics, and web design, and I've been looking for this to enhance my creativity.

I want to use it for my creative projects.

Thanks in anticipation.

I'm excited about the OpenAI credits giveaway as it offers a crucial boost to my startup. We're keen to integrate AI to enhance our product, and access to GPT-4 (Turbo), Vision models, and DALL-E models could be transformative. Our goal is to use these models for natural language processing, visual data analysis, and unique visual content creation, setting our offerings apart in a competitive market. This opportunity aligns with our mission to leverage cutting-edge technology for real-world solutions, and winning these credits would be a significant step forward for us.

I want to use chatgpt for my research project in modules that i am undertaking like statistical computing, Fundamentals of programming using R and other modules. I have found out that chatgpt assits me in giving useful guidance on complex issues. I just imagine if i get chatgpt premium, I will be well-assisted in uploading certain data for analysis and this will pit me in an advanced stage of understanding. Paying for a premium chatgpt has been a challenge to me because i am currently doing studies that are taking much of my income. In case i am considered, this will be a stepping stone and i hope i will continue with the subscriptions since i am only left with four months to finish my courses which are taking much of my income.

I am very interested in these OpenAI credits because I want to enhance my skills in using advanced AI models such as GPT-4 (Turbo) and DALL-E. I plan to use the credits for a research project where I can leverage artificial intelligence to generate creative and innovative solutions.

Thank you for this opportunity!

Hello
Thank you so much for the lovely giveaway its appreciate

I am looking for this giveaway as I want to write some quality content for my website and marketing purposes to achieve my goal

Thanks in advance

I'm interested because I use openAI for my projects.
I'll use it to improve my projects and learn new things.

Thanks for this!

I am interested into AI as I want to learn how to do proper SEO and I need that for testing, also I want to finish a website content creation with AI and those credits will help me a lot.

----
Edit: Oh while I was typing the giveaway ended. Well.. good luck to all!

I am starting a Youtube story telling page, and i need it to help me test the pro features and also use it as a head start since i'm a starter and no funds yet. Please pick me. Thanks

I m actually use Free version: to create videos script but I want to discover the possibility of gpt-4 to grow my activity.
As web developer, I trying to start my big projects based on some database witch I can create with gpt-4

In advance thanks you my brother

I'm excited to announce the winners of the giveaway! 🎉

Congratulations to:
  1. @Loki
  2. @Mohamed_Hamza
  3. @GSLLL
  4. @Maenooj
  5. @semprena
  6. @BaapJaan
  7. @ali80
  8. @Bcat95
  9. @giulia11
  10. @jackspario
  11. @Alaaeldin
  12. @mader
  13. @Metamorpho
  14. @kubrisck
  15. @jjhgtz
  16. @spike234
  17. @karimtn
  18. @ELLIO7
  19. @archiviosuweb
  20. @serveyo
Please check your DMs for details on claiming your prize.

Thanks to all who participated. I'll have more giveaways in the future, so stay tuned.

Here’s how the winners were selected → [Video] OpenAI Credits Giveaway

You can DM me if you have any questions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock