• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

✅ FREE GET BITCOIN Without damaging the computer Work 100% ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.

GARAYEV

Jul 24, 2019
✅ FREE GET BITCOIN Without damaging the computer Work 100% ✅

✅ Open a few boxes daily And get bitcoin

✅ first stage = Sign up link

✅ second stage = Confirm your email

✅ Now open the box and get Bitcoin daily

✅ Important note ✅

🔹Be sure to use the link above to register 🔹

Attachments

• bit.PNG
    bit.PNG
    158.4 KB · Views: 63
And now ExPoInT sent me a threat: https://babia.to/members/promonde.22504/#profile-post-533
Do not interfere in my work
GO YOUR WAY OR GET BAN!

We don't need individs like this around here do we..? Peoples that does everything in their chase for money... Like getting Babatio members into trouble etc etc

Who are u rly?

Everyone knows what your problem is
You're angry with the subscriptions...

a like = https://babia.to/threads/full-peepso-bundle-need-to-be-null.10691/post-57226

What a useful thing you did here

Why he did it?
I'm sure your able to figure that out by yourself :sneaky: May be because my info will stop him/her making money bringing others around here into this known scam.

What I am really "angry" for is scammers and other garbage people that doesn't hesitate to bring other peoples into trouble as long as they can make a profit out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock