• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⚡Wordpress Speed / Security Optimization ⚡

Status
Not open for further replies.

xorro

Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2018
Bk1Wder.jpg

As everyone know there are many factors involved in Search Engine Rankings. Speed is one of the key factor which now a days highly impact on your website rankings o search engines like Google and Bing. You cannot achieve top rankings until your website do not meet all requirements according to the search engine.

Speed Optimization
Wordpress is being used world wide for tons of websites to grow business online and it requires some modifications to achieve best loading speed. If you are using wordpress and want your website to load faster then you can hire me to do this for you, I am a wordpress expert and i know what i am dealing with, I will optimize your website to get best speed out of it and make it load faster on computers and mobile devices.

Security
Another problem that comes with wordpress is security which can be covered also by configuring wordpress properly. I am a security expert who is dealing with server and websites security since last 8 years, No matter if your website is hacked or infected with malware. I will fix that and secure it properly to stop future attacks.

SSL + CDN (Cloudflare)
Clouflare is something unique and best part is, It is free. All you have to do is configure it. Setting up DNS is the easiest part on cloudflare but making it completely 100% secure for DDOS and hacking attacks is another part. Only people with knowledge to use cloudflare can get 100% results with free cloudflare services. It also offers free ssl for your website even with free account. If you are a business or e-commerce store then SSL and CDN is a must have for you. I can configure Cloudflare 100% and stop your server ip leaks to prevent DDOS / Hacking attacks.

Speed Proof
tzi89h8.png

Cloudflare Proof
yLReGlz.png

Free SSL Proof
fRBg031.png

Price:-
Speed Optimization: $50
Malware Cleaning + Security Configuration: $50
Cloudflare + SSL Configuration: $30
All in one Bundle: $100

Note:- CRYPTO PAYMENTS NOT ALLOWED.

Reactions: ptvtpc
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock