• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

▶️ Youtube Monetization Bot

Great questions.

1.- I always recommend mobile proxies mainly.
2.- It comes with a unique private key linked to your profile, that updates the code in case there are any updates
3.- From personal experience no server would have an issue with this bot (it uses only ram and internet mainly)
3.1- If you wish to move to a different host feel free to message me I'm 24 hours online, and I will amend the record from my side which should allow you to move it to a different server and receive updates without any problem
i want to buy but as a person who do not understand this and other proxy stuff does this include like manual or documentation to help such thing ?

I'm interested but how to use >>
any documentation?? what i will get if purchased?

Last edited:
i want to buy but as a person who do not understand this and other proxy stuff does this include like manual or documentation to help such thing ?
it does include a manual.
I'm interested but how to use >>
ANY DEMO OR VIDEOS EXPLAINING HOZ TO USE IT
the setup process merely takes 2 minutes. Additionally, it usually takes around 10 minutes to collect all the links and titles of your videos and include them in the target list along with the desired keywords to be utilized on the YouTube search engine for each search, and set the referrers (twitter/telegram/any).

Reactions: blueMaster
what is the benefit of using this vs running chrome profiles? and what about youtube removing watch time after some days?

Reactions: dollarzapp
what is the benefit of using this vs running chrome profiles? and what about youtube removing watch time after some days?
lol, are you really comparing opening different chrome profiles to using a software that cloaks each usage through not only proxy but independent headers, settings and plugins ? @Msalari is probably your friend or your other account ? this kid has been annoying since day 1 begging to pay 20% of the asked price over telegram, he doesnt have much activity neither you do ... I'm assuming you are the same person..

Reactions: dollarzapp
Hi Dear @cricir1 can you please explain little bit about Youtube Bot Software (Any Video Demo)
1- any requirements to run for this Bot software (RDP or VPS or Personal PC)
2-is it required to use the proxy or can be used without proxy ?
3-How much time it will take to complete the 4k Watch time ?
4-is there any issue with the Drop Watch time After 4k watch Time Completion ?
5-Can i use this for CPM Youtube work ?

Hi Dear @cricir1 can you please explain little bit about Youtube Bot Software (Any Video Demo)
1- any requirements to run for this Bot software (RDP or VPS or Personal PC)
2-is it required to use the proxy or can be used without proxy ?
3-How much time it will take to complete the 4k Watch time ?
4-is there any issue with the Drop Watch time After 4k watch Time Completion ?
5-Can i use this for CPM Youtube work ?
1.- no requirements to run this bot (you can run on rdp or vps)
2.- you must use proxies, unless you will run small amount of watch time you can run them on 1 ip no proxies
3.- it depends on the amount of threads you use, and the length of your vidos, for example running 10 threads on a video of 1 in length, will generate about 10 hours in 1 hour. if you run 20 threads you can generate 20 hours in 1 hour, it all depends on how many threads you can run.
4.- I havent experienced any issues with drop watch time, maybe when one of the proxies is not mobile proxy / residential you will experience some drag backs, but as far as you keep it with the recommended setup you shouldnt have a problem
5.- the bot allows you to watch advertisements therefore you can get paid for the ads watched.

I've asked this guy (the author) for some guarantees before purchasing, he coudn't offer anything. Also, he has very poor customer support, he said that 150$ is nothing. Hey you, give me 150$ then if is nothing, Then, he just accused me that I'm going to ressel his capodopera and didn't answer to my questions.

Guys, those ones who purchased, please provide some proofs that this script works and the seller is not a scammer!

When did I say that $150 is nothing ? I honestly dont have time to be dealing with your childish games. I stopped talking to you on telegram since you called Babiato a bullshit website and I happen to enjoy this forum and its people you are just coming here to rant about nonsense. He then proceed to beg me to give him 500 subscribers and 2000 views... what a clown.

@Medw1311 - please check screenshots, thats the proof, I havent been rude towards any of my customers, nor have any of my customers ever complained... He has few accounts in this forum and I received notice that he has also been asking some of my customers.

ps. I have exported the conversation just in case.

I've asked this guy (the author) for some guarantees before purchasing, he coudn't offer anything. Also, he has very poor customer support, he said that 150$ is nothing. Hey you, give me 150$ then if is nothing, Then, he just accused me that I'm going to ressel his capodopera and didn't answer to my questions.

Guys, those ones who purchased, please provide some proofs that this script works and the seller is not a scammer!

Attachments

• scum.JPG
    scum.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 40
  • scum2.JPG
    scum2.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 38
  • scum3.JPG
    scum3.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 32
  • scum5.JPG
    scum5.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
When did I say that $150 is nothing ? I honestly dont have time to be dealing with your childish games. I stopped talking to you on telegram since you called Babiato a bullshit website and I happen to enjoy this forum and its people you are just coming here to rant about nonsense. He then proceed to beg me to give him 500 subscribers and 2000 views... what a clown.

@Medw1311 - please check screenshots, thats the proof, I havent been rude towards any of my customers, nor have any of my customers ever complained... He has few accounts in this forum and I received notice that he has also been asking some of my customers.

ps. I have exported the conversation just in case.
Where are the proofs to at I hold multiple accounts? From your side only accusations, nothing anymore. I’ve asked you many times for a guarantee, and you told me that 150$ is nothing. Where is that message? Why did you deleted it? I don’t have the option now, but I’ll post the original discussion with you.

Say I gain 10hrs watch times from this bot, will it get decayed? like.. from 10hrs to 1.3hrs or sth on the next day/week...

Say I gain 10hrs watch times from this bot, will it get decayed? like.. from 10hrs to 1.3hrs or sth on the next day/week...
If you use the right proxies (private residential /mobile proxies) it should not decay or go down.

Ok, so you have provided all these screenshots. Good! Now, Explain, why you didn't offer me guaranteess, and what a heck is wrong with you to not answer to my questions via telegram???

Reactions: agencyjacko
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock