• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.3

No permission to download
remove old and install it again

Already done that 2 times
still same warning

You haven’t activated your Yoast SEO Premium subscription yet! This means you are missing out on features you paid for, so activate your subscription now

Reactions: ad538
Already done that 2 times
still same warning

You haven’t activated your Yoast SEO Premium subscription yet! This means you are missing out on features you paid for, so activate your subscription now

It's just a warning , all the features are already activated . . . . ignore it.

Reactions: ad538
Cool, any recommendations about a good blocker to use. Have tried a few and they each seemed to leave various warnings showing depending on the plugin they were trying to block.

Cool, any recommendations about a good blocker to use. Have tried a few and they each seemed to leave various warnings showing depending on the plugin they were trying to block.

I will post a short tutorial on this soon, as even being untouched yoast seo my yoast plugin stopped showing any kind of warning / nag (don't know why) :rolleyes:

Once it appears again I will post.

remove old and install it again
hi,
how are you?
I want to ask, why if I use YoastSEO, the account profile link on the theme motors doesn't work, huh? always directed to the homepage view?
is there anything that needs to be set manually?

Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v12.7 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v12.7 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v12.7.0 - Release Date: December 10th, 2019

Yoast SEO 12.7 is out today — signaling the last release of 2019. This release is all about cleaning up and fixing bugs. Since we have a two-week release schedule, we can quickly respond to any bug we might find. Find out more about this release in our 12.7 release post!

Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug where sub-sitemaps were...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock