• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Reactions: barekatshop
Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v11.7

Download Yoast SEO Premium v11.7 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v11.7.0 - Release Date: July 23rd, 2019 - thanks to @Physkx

By now you probably know the 11.x releases of Yoast SEO are all about Schema. In this release, we’ve enabled the possibility to use a subset of HTML tags in the FAQ and HowTo blocks! Find out all about Yoast SEO 11.7 in our 11.7 release post!

Enhancements:
  • Allows a subset of HTML...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: TassieNZ and Physkx
@TassieNZ, @Physkx
I can prove that it is wrong, if you download Yoast WooCommerce SEO v11.5 in history, you will see js is correct, So why is the latest version only 10.1, which proves that it has only been modified to the latest version.

Yoast WooCommerce SEO v11.5 here:

Indeed good evidence that it is just a modified older version, unfortunately I do not have access to the updated 11.6./11.7 versions with the correct files

Indeed good evidence that it is just a modified older version, unfortunately I do not have access to the updated 11.6./11.7 versions with the correct files
Well done @juju It just didn't look right to me, but didn't have time to look closer.

Unfortunately I don't have access at present either.

I have updated the addons to include a modified 11.5 version of the woocommerce addon instead of the modified 10.1 version, still not ideal but there have been no changes from v11.5 - v11.7 except for fixing a deprecation notice, which I have done manually;

PHP:
$thumbnail_id = get_woocommerce_term_meta($value->term_id, 'thumbnail_id', true);
I have changed to
PHP:
$thumbnail_id = get_term_meta($value->term_id, 'thumbnail_id', true);

This fixes the deprecation notice when calling the function 'get_woocommerce_term_meta'
https://docs.woocommerce.com/wc-apidocs/function-get_woocommerce_term_meta.html

Yoast SEO Addons 11.7

Last edited:
Reactions: TassieNZ
I have updated the addons to include a modified 11.5 version of the woocommerce addon instead of the modified 10.1 version, still not ideal but there have been no changes from v11.5 - v11.7 except for fixing a deprecation notice, which I have done manually;

PHP:
$thumbnail_id = get_woocommerce_term_meta($value->term_id, 'thumbnail_id', true);
I have changed to
PHP:
$thumbnail_id = get_term_meta($value->term_id, 'thumbnail_id', true);

This fixes the deprecation notice when calling the function 'get_woocommerce_term_meta'
https://docs.woocommerce.com/wc-apidocs/function-get_woocommerce_term_meta.html

Yoast SEO Addons 11.7

Updated this threads

@Physkx
In the SEO menu, I access the Premium menu and see that the extension buttons below it have been lost, while it should be displayed.
What solution do you have for this?

@Physkx
In the SEO menu, I access the Premium menu and see that the extension buttons below it have been lost, while it should be displayed.
What solution do you have for this?
no.jpg

Try delete previous Yoast nulled version files then upload latest version from this page, I just tested and it appears like this;

Make sure all your caches are cleared also

Try delete previous Yoast nulled version files then upload latest version, it should appear like this;

2.png
I have tried installing on new hosting and the same results. I have not yet installed the extensions but the buttons have been lost, while it must be displayed

I have tried installing on new hosting and the same results. I have not yet installed the extensions but the buttons have been lost, while it must be displayed
Have you installed and activated any addons?? As that is how that screen SHOULD appear when NO addons are installed..

See in this screenshot I have activated ONLY the local addon..

Reactions: juju

No they should not be displayed. Those buttons would collect an array of your site info and send it to Yoast.com when clicked..

That is why I removed them :LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock