• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Not working. This version is not activated, so it's not allowing for 5 Keyword Selection on each page. I can confirm that it says "non activated copy"

Use this link, this version uses a different null method that shows activated and 5 keyword field works as I have said in above post.. Yoast_10.1.3_nulled

Reactions: Babak
Use this link, this version uses a different null method that shows activated and 5 keyword field works as I have said in above post.. Yoast_10.1.3_nulled

Would rather wait for the original source to release the correct version, all due respect, I don't know you or the validity of your upload.

You can use Virus Total to check files you are unsure about, it is safe to ignore Jiangmin result as that is often a false positive, even when downloaded from developer site and no null modifications are made this can still be flagged. If you know basic php you can also use Beyond Compare to look at differences between Yoast from developer and nulled zip files, you can see all the changes that have been made and that they are just edits to license functions nothing malicious. Myself and others do check these things and if any person is ever found uploading files with malicious code I am sure the account would be banned

Reactions: Babak and BigBob
You can use Virus Total to check files you are unsure about, it is safe to ignore Jiangmin result as that is often a false positive, even when downloaded from developer site and no null modifications are made this can still be flagged. If you know basic php you can also use Beyond Compare to look at differences between Yoast from developer and nulled zip files, you can see all the changes that have been made and that they are just edits to license functions nothing malicious. Myself and others do check these things and if any person is ever found uploading files with malicious code I am sure the account would be banned
Already did all of that. Sometimes however its just not worth the hustle to do that for every file you know. Mailicious code containing certain actions may not be flagged by Virus Total, so a manual check would need to be made. You can imagine if I have to do that for every plugin I use on every update, it will be very time consuming process. But I tested your version and it worked. Thank you.

Not working. This version is not activated, so it's not allowing for 5 Keyword Selection on each page. I can confirm that it says "non activated copy"
I'm not talking about Yoast shared here, I said my mate purchased yoast seo recently which i nulled & activated - worked perfectly .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock