• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
From wordpres self
1 Deactivat plugin
2 Delet it
3 Reinstal it

And it gone work

Last edited:
I am using untouched since nulled one only cosmetically removes the nags which I use element blocker to block.

I am using untouched since nulled one only cosmetically removes the nags which I use element blocker to block.
LOL In principal you are totally correct, but some people prefer to just install without having to add any extras to remove the nags.

Guess it's a matter of choice. :)

Reactions: CyberDeviL
LOL In principal you are totally correct, but some people prefer to just install without having to add any extras to remove the nags.

Guess it's a matter of choice. :)

ya, the nags doesn't bother me while what I want to achieve from it works perfectly :)

ya, the nags doesn't bother me while what I want to achieve from it works perfectly :)
You are totally correct! Personally I hate nags though, so try to eliminate them from any plugin. Personal choice though. :)

How is your forum going? Will visit tomorrow.

TassieNZ :)

You are totally correct! Personally I hate nags though, so try to eliminate them from any plugin. Personal choice though. :)

How is your forum going? Will visit tomorrow.

TassieNZ :)

Those two tweaker tool gave me enough name on other required websites & forums :)

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock