• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
This is an installation from your plugin :)
11.jpg

And this is another installation from the original plugin :love:
22.jpg

So you're telling me, that you want me to put back the buttons in that not only send your personal site data back to yoast, they are also links to buy?? Are you serious??

If you want your precious buttons back I suggest you either learn how to edit the one line of code to bring them back yourself or you go directly to where those buttons will link you - to buy Yoast - https://yoast.com/ :)

So you're telling me, that you want me to put back the buttons in that not only send your personal site data back to yoast, they are also links to buy?? Are you serious??

If you want your precious buttons back I suggest you either learn how to edit the one line of code to bring them back yourself or you go directly to where those buttons will link you - to buy Yoast - https://yoast.com/ :)
He want "Activated" button there, maybe :D

Had an error in ver 11.7:
Can't edit title, description,... in tags

U0GAZ1K.jpg

fwbIkZw.jpg

hrHegXT.jpg

egHcSsH.jpg

No they should not be displayed. Those buttons would collect an array of your site info and send it to Yoast.com when clicked..

That is why I removed them :LOL:

So, what should I do?
can I still use the local addons plugin now?

[QUOTE = "juju, posting: 48101, anggota: 27310"]
Ini adalah instalasi dari plugin Anda :)

Dan ini adalah instalasi lain dari plugin asli :cinta:
[/KUTIPAN]
Saya melihat perbedaan di bawah tombol install apakah perbedaannya lebih spesifik teman?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock