• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
@Rubixvi this is final test ? everything work fine bro ?
if yes i can release this version

Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v11.3

Download Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v11.3 Free Nulled
v11.3.0 - Release Date: May 28th, 2019 - Thanks To @Rubixvi

High-time for another release, namely Yoast SEO 11.3. This release features enhancements and bug fixes aimed at improving the way your favorite SEO plugin performs. Read more about the release in our 11.3 release post.

Enhancements:
  • When the site is set to represent a person, a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi and thanks for all plugins here.
After using this version of Yoast i realised that it adds a " Free nulled themes for wordpress etc.. " in the end of og:description.
Please check . Anyone had the same issue ?
Thanks for all again

After using this version of Yoast i realised that it adds a " Free nulled themes for wordpress etc.. " in the end of og:description.
Thanks for all again
please show me with picture

Thanks for all again

@Rubixvi file is not adding anything to the og:description, it is something else on your server.

I have just updated the file to remove the premium ads, cheers @Rubixvi

Yoast SEO Premium 11.3 Nulled & Ad-Free

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v11.3 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v11.3 Free Nulled
v11.3.0 - Release Date: May 28th, 2019 - Thanks To @Physkx

High-time for another release, namely Yoast SEO 11.3. This release features enhancements and bug fixes aimed at improving the way your favorite SEO plugin performs. Read more about the release in our 11.3 release post.

Enhancements:
  • When the site is set to represent a person, a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

tried the latest version the same bug there
Check picture

Attachments

• Capture111.PNG
    Capture111.PNG
    52 KB · Views: 57
  • Capture113.PNG
    Capture113.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 54
tried the latest version the same bug there
Check picture

This has nothing to do with mine or @Rubixvi files. Nobody else has your issue, some other file on your server is causing it, I suggest you download your entire server contents and search for the string "Premium Wordpress Themes" and you may be able to find what is causing it.

Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
I understand.. The weird thing is that this message is dissapearing when i disable the yoast seo plugin and use just Facebook graph plugin. Maybe the previous plugin i used has left a bug somewhere.

I understand.. The weird thing is that this message is dissapearing when i disable the yoast seo plugin and use just Facebook graph plugin. Maybe the previous plugin i used has left a bug somewhere.

That's because Yoast enables the og:description message to be shown. It doesn't mean that Yoast generates the text that you are seeing in the message, something else is doing it! clean/remove your old Yoast database tables

Reactions: Babak
hi, i am not able to use more then two key words on yoast 11.3 . when i try to add third keyword it couses 403 error. i deactivated all plugins nothing changed. do any one know what is the reason?

hi, i am not able to use more then two key words on yoast 11.3 . when i try to add third keyword it couses 403 error. i deactivated all plugins nothing changed. do any one know what is the reason?
Try not to use any special characters like different types of quotation marks, commas, semmicolons etc. in your keyphrase fields. Just the plane keyphrase which -of course- can be a single keyword.

Last edited:
Reactions: ad538
thanks, i did not used any special characters ever. i scanned for malware with different scanner and it is clean. the thing is that it is not just with my new post, when i try to update old posts with more than two keyword 403 error comes up.

v11.3 Nulled + Latest
What Happend??
error.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock