• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast Local SEO for WordPress Plugin Premiums

Yoast Local SEO for WordPress Plugin Premiums v15.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Yoast Local SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.6

Download Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.6 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v11.6 (release: 2019-07-09):

• Enhancements:
    • Added explanation to open and closed labels.
    • Changed label from default country to primary country to better explain it’s purpose.
    • Added help texts to business type.
  • Other:
    • Removed company name and logo from Yoast SEO: Local general settings. These can now be found under the Yoast SEO settings.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JollyOllyBay
Babak updated Yoast Local SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium with a new update entry:

Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.7

Download Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.7 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v11.7 (release: 2019-07-23):

• UX / UI:
    • Relabeled payment accepted to payment methods accepted.
    • Add description to define the purpose of AreaServed.
    • Changed price range to price indication.
  • Bugs:
    • Fixed a bug that caused the switch between 12h and 24h notation not to work correctly.
    • Business type help icon wasn’t working. It is now.
  • Other:...

Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.8

Download Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.8 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v11.8 (release: 2019-08-06): - Thanks TO @Physkx

• Enhancements:
    • The settings page has gotten an overhaul.
      • Settings are now categorized under tabs to make it easier to find them.
      • The UI has been updated to correspond to the Yoast SEO look and feel.
      • Settings only appear when they are available. For instance: Settings under ‘advanced settings’ only show up when...

hello! pls I downloaded the version yoast version 11.8.1 after uploading the plugin on my site, it is still asking me to install and activate even after I have activated the plugin on my site.

hello! pls I downloaded the version yoast version 11.8.1 after uploading the plugin on my site, it is still asking me to install and activate even after I have activated the plugin on my site.
you have cache plugin ?
clear cache

from the screenshot I uploaded here, it says "Please install & activate Yoast SEO to allow the Local SEO module to work" could it means I have to download the official yoast plugin first before the V11.8.1 can start working?

Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.9

Download Yoast Local SEO Premium v11.9 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v11.9 (release: 2019-08-20): - Thanks To @Physkx

• Enhancement:
    • If an API key is set from a constant in the wp-config.php don’t show the input field for that, but display a notification, telling the user that the API key is set through a constant.
  • Bug fix:
    • Fixed a bug that caused the map settings tab to show an empty panel when no API key is set. It now shows a...

Reactions: barekatshop
Reactions: barekatshop
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock