• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme

XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Themes v9.3.7

No permission to download
Hmmm! Did you unpack the archive with the theme, find the installation .zip file inside the archive and use it for installation in WordPress?

Hmmm! Did you unpack the archive with the theme, find the installation .zip file inside the archive and use it for installation in WordPress?
Installing issue solved but now it fails when installing 8theme core plugin within compeleting the installation

Keep trying. This has to be a problem with the way you are installing! :)

Have you read through all threads for activation etc. :)

Babak updated XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

XStore v5.4 Nulled

Download XStore v5.4 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Latest version 5.4 / Core plugin 1.2.3
June 26, 2019

• ADDED: New version – Lingerie
  • ADDED: etheme_page_config filter with 1 param (array)
  • ADDED: Portfolio option to choose what categories to show in filer (all or parent categories only)
  • ADDED: Min height for images in quick view
  • IMPROVED: [8THEME] Products VC element – add...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: twjadr
Hey Babak, first of all thanks for providing us this for free.
I wanted to use the demo "freelancer", but it doesn't seem to work, as it doesn't import anything related to that, " Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias home-freelance not found."
Thats the only thing that the page displays, the rest is blank, maybe you can help me :)

Hey Babak, first of all thanks for providing us this for free.
I wanted to use the demo "freelancer", but it doesn't seem to work, as it doesn't import anything related to that, " Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias home-freelance not found."
Thats the only thing that the page displays, the rest is blank, maybe you can help me :)
i dont know about sliders but demo available in
xstore\theme\assets\dummy

LATEST UPDATE 5.4.1
July 17, 2019
ADDED: Quform – WordPress Form Builder to bundled plugins list
ADDED: Excerpt length option for the post sliders
IMPROVED: CSS styles to show WC marketplace plugin info for the products on grid
FIXED: Compatibility of the portfolio page with Polylang plugin
FIXED: Brand filter widget (products count)
FIXED: Menu items border in fixed header
FIXED: Accordion tabs type (scroll to tab)
FIXED: CSS for VC tabs with panels
UPDATED: Swiper slider to latest version
FIXED: WPBakery Best offer element (“In stock” position)(Core plugin)
FIXED: Force update for out of stock products if “Hide out of stock items from the catalog” option is enabled (Core plugin)
FIXED: Import and update of few home pages from setup wizard (Core plugin)
IMPROVED: [8THEME] Products VC element – Products per page option for Load more (Core plugin)

Babak updated XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

XStore v5.4.1

Download XStore v5.4.1 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
This is not my null but its safe

Latest version 5.4.1 / Core plugin 1.2.4
July 16, 2019

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock