• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XStore | Responsive MultiPurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme

XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Themes v9.3.6

No permission to download
Babak updated XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

XStore v6.2.7 Nulled

Download XStore v6.2.7 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Latest version 6.2.7 / Core plugin 2.1.0 - Thanks To @TassieNZ
January 14, 2020

• ADDED: Spacing, paddings, border radius, borders for Icon Box WPBakery element
  • ADDED: Text effect, Image effects, Hide title/subtitle/description on mobile, Hide title on mobile, Hide title on mobile options for the Banner with Mask WPBakery element
  • ADDED: Blog align for Blog list...

Read the rest of this update entry...

omg :D i will i check it soon :D
Good grief. I have not even dragged everyone into .7 yet lol.. The entire header structure related matters is about to change as well it seems. The entire header section of the theme options is about to get deprecated.

Babak updated XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

XStore v6.2.8

Download XStore v6.2.8 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 6.2.8 / Core plugin 2.1.1
January 21, 2020

• ADDED: Style options for sections – background, border, boxed model (Single product builder)
  • FIXED: Custom font for multiple headers (header builder)
  • FIXED: Build product button of the single product builder
  • FIXED: Mobile menu overlap with sticky header enabled
  • FIXED: Product meta alignments
  • FIXED: Hide submenu option for...

Haha they are kidding with us. :D Updated it again. This time WooCommerce's fault. WooCommerce updated and theme is need to be updated.

Go to the file xstore/framework/version-check.php
find this code :

PHP:
public function process_form() {

add this code:

PHP:
$this->activate( 'key', 'api_key' );

It seems to be enough.

@Babak when can you update theme to 6.2.8.1 ? :)
Thanks I will try it and feed back :)

This still works!

@elmage @damiriys

hey first install this plugin
http://uploadboy.me/lp0ybdb423f8/xstore_plugins_24-08-2018.zip.html
and install this plugin from wordpress
https://wordpress.org/plugins/redux-framework/
https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/
https://wordpress.org/plugins/cmb2/

active all plugins and go to the file xstore/framework/thirdparty/envato_setup/envato_setup.php
find this code :
PHP:
$code = trim( $_POST['purchase-code'] );
after this code add this code:
PHP:
$this->activate( 'Well hello there!', 'api_key_blah_blah_blah' );
return;
2) Go to the file xstore/framework/version-check.php
find this code :
PHP:
add this code:
PHP:
$this->activate( 'Well hello there!', 'api_key_blah_blah_blah' );
$redirect_url = ( class_exists( 'Redux' ) ) ? admin_url( 'admin.php?page=_options' ) : admin_url( 'themes.php?page=install-required-plugins' ) ;
echo  '<p class="updated">Theme is activated! You will be redirected in a few seconds
<script type="text/javascript"> setTimeout( function() { window.location.href = "' . $redirect_url . '"; }, 3000 ); </script>
</p>';
return;
go to the setup wizard and active the theme with any word

find this code :

PHP:

add this code:

PHP:

It seems to be enough.

@Babak when can you update theme to 6.2.8.1 ? :)
Great its working ... thanks for your help

Reactions: quiDSit

XStore v6.2.8.1 + Plugins

Download XStore v6.2.8.1 | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Latest version 6.2.8.1 / Core plugin 2.1.2
January 22, 2020

• ADDED: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.9.0
  • FIXED: Instagram images number when used WPBakery element and widget at the same page
  • FIXED: No-Follow Rel for Button element (header builder)
  • FIXED: Sale text before the discount percent for simple products

find this code :

PHP:

add this code:

PHP:

It seems to be enough.

Hello Dear,
when i make this changes i got this error
28322 )
( ! ) Warning: Illegal string offset 'token' in C:\wamp64\www\farabi-new\wp-content\themes\xstore\framework\version-check.php on line 296

and this
( ! ) Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp64\www\farabi-new\wp-content\themes\xstore\framework\version-check.php on line 301

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilded
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock